Maharashtra Govt launched aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in portal to get all certificate online. Now, the applicants do not need to stand in the long queue for Income Certificate. They can apply online for Income Certificate on aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in portal.
Aaplesarkar Online Register
- First of all, visit the official website of Maharashtra Govt: aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in.
- Click on "New User Register Here" link.
- It will take you a new screen. Two options will appear on the screen.
- In the First option, Create UserID and Password by verifying UID.
- In the Second option, Fill your complete details and upload all documents like photo, Identity Proof, Address Proof once and Create own user profile using OTP verification on your mobile number.
Aaplesarkar Online Register Using Aadhar Card Or UID
- When you select the First option, you need to enter UID.
- Click on Send OTP.
- You will get OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter that OTP and click on Verify OTP.
- it will show you a form with pre-filled your details.
- Enter your User Name, Password, Confirm Password and other details.
- Now Select "I Accept" and Click on Register.
- Now you have Registered for Aaplesarkar portal.
Aaplesarkar Online Register Without Aadhar Card Or UID
- When you Select Second Option, Applicant needs to fill self details, photo, Identity Proof, Address Proof once and Create own user profile using OTP verification on mobile number.
- Fill all details in the application form.
- Verify mobile number with given OTP.
- Enter the User name and password.
- Upload all required documents.
- Now you have registered for Aaplesarkar Online Portal.