Aasra Telangana is the pension scheme launched by the state government of Telangana. It gives financial support to the old and infirm, people who have severe diseases like HIV, Widows women. The Aasra Telangana pension scheme is also for the vulnerable section of the society to give them a better livelihood.
Incapacitated weavers, toddy tappers are also eligible for this scheme so they can fulfill the daily requirements of their life. Read the full article to know the Aasra Telangana pension scheme.
Aasara Telangana pension amount
All categories will get the financial support of Rs 1000 except a disabled person. The disabled person will get monthly help of Rs 1500 under the Aasra Telangana pension scheme.
Aasra Telangana pension scheme eligibility
Old Age Pension
- Minimum age 65 or above
- One Pension one family
- Beneficiary comes from vulnerable section
- The person who struggles daily for their livelihood like porters, coolies, cobblers, etc.
- Homeless or houseless old age people are eligible
- The minimum age should be 18 years old.
- Vulnerable section
- No other earning member of the family
- Landless, homeless widows are eligible
- The minimum age should be 65 years.
- Primitive tribal groups
- One pension allowed in a family.
- 50 years or above age
- Primitive as well as the vulnerable section
- The profession must be toddy tappers
- Homeless, landless toddy tappers are eligible for the pension.
- Age is not necessary for the disabled person to get the benefits of the pension.
- Vurnerable section or primitive trbials groups are eligible.
- There should be any abled earning person in the family member.
- Homeless, landless, who have rented houses are eligible to get the benefits.
Required document for Aasara Telangana pension
- Applicant photograph
- Aadhar card number
- Account number
- Age proof
- Death certificate of the husband for Widows Aasara Telangana pension
- Evidence of cooperative societies of weavers or toddy tappers
- The disabled person needs to submit a SADREM certificate with 40% of disabilities.
How to download Aasara Telangana pension form
If you want to get the benefits of Aasara Telangana pension them, you need to apply for this. You can apply for the Pension scheme by going through the below steps:
- Go to the official website of the Aasara Portal.
- Click on the online registration form.
- Fill all the required details and upload the required documents on the website.
- Now submit the form and take the printout of application number for future use.
Search Pensioner in Aasara Telangana Portal
If you looking for Pensioner Detail in the portal then you have to follow below steps:
- First of all, visit the official website of the Aasara Portal.
- Now Click on "Quick Search" on the menu.
- Again, click on "Search Pensioner Details".
- It will take you to the next page.
- Enter your Pension ID or SADAREM ID.
- Or you can select District, Mandal, and Panchayat.
- Now, enter name and Head of Family.
- After that, click on Search.
- It will show you a list of pensioners below of form.
Other Government Schemes