Abhinandan scheme Assam is a one-time incentive of the Assam Student Loan Subsidy scheme. The recipient gets the motive for their study from the state government of Assam. This Yojana is only for the Assamese student who is pursuing higher education. The student will get rupees 5000 for their higher education, and almost 1500 students will get select in one batch under this Yojana.
Education is one of the priorities of the current government, so the state government of Assam has announced the Abhinandan scheme for Assam's student. We will share the Abhinandan scheme Assam detail and this article. You will also get the details like benefits, eligibility criteria, and this Yojana application process.
Benefits of Abhinandan scheme Assam
The government will provide many benefits under Abhinandan scheme Assam:
- One time incentive offers to the student
- The student gets rupees 50000 for their higher education
- This scheme ensures that every student is getting higher education without any financial stress.
- There are no specific eligibility criteria for this Yojana.
Implementation of the Assam Student Loan Subsidy Scheme
Assam Student Loan Subsidy scheme implements for those students who are pursuing their higher education in 2020. There are almost 1500 selected students for this Yojana in Assam state. The total amount of rupees 50,000 pay to the students in higher education. This Yojana helps increase the education ratio in the country, and it also helps to get higher education without any financial burden. This scheme also provides loan waiver Students of the Assam state. Loan waiver.
Inauguration of Abhinandana scheme Assam 2020
The Assam Student Loan Subsidy scheme started in a press conference, which was conducted in the city Guwahati. The finance minister of Assam Himanta Biswa Sharma also attends the events the guest of honor. The education minister Siddhartha Bhattacharya was the special guest of this event. There were many senior officers of the state watch also present in the function.
The eligible criteria for this Yojana:
- A permanent resident in Assam can apply for this scheme.
- Applicants must pursue their higher education in 2020 in the state of Assam
- Applicants have taken the loan of minimum rupees 1 lakh.
- The government has did not announce any minimum income criteria under the sea scheme
- The Yojana will be available through all the commercial banks like HDFC, regional, and the rural bank of Assam.
- Have not avail any benefit from Bidya Lakshmi Scheme.
Abhinandan scheme Assam 2020 application
To apply for Assam Student Loan Subsidy Scheme, you have to follow the below procedure:
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of assam finance loans.
- Here you have to click on the "Abhinandhan Education" Apply button link.
- It takes you to the next page.
- Here, you have to check your eligibility for the scheme.
- Now, you have to click on the "No" option for the 'Bidya Lakshmi' scheme.
- After that, you have to enter the applicant name, father's name, Date of birth, gender, and address.
- enter the mobile number, pan card, and email.
- Now, you have to enter the loan details like Bank Name, IFSC code, Loan Amount and Loan Sanctioned Date.
- After that, you have to upload the required document like Loan Sanctioned letter, driving license, and pan card.
- Now, click on the Save button.
- You have applied for Assam Student Loan Subsidy Online.
How to track the Assam Student Loan Subsidy Scheme Application
If you have already applied for Loan subsidy scheme, then you can check status of the application in following procedure:
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Assam Finance Loan.
- Here, you have to scroll down and click on the "Track Application" button.
- It shows you a popup on your screen.
- Now, you have to enter your mobile number and application number.
- After that, click on the Submit button.
- Finally, you can see your student loan subsidy application form status on your screen.