Pragati and Saksham Scholarship Scheme is for the physically disabled student who needs monetary fund for their study. Many students can’t continue their studies due to financial issues so to make the education competent scholarship authorities providing a different scholarship for the students. One of such Scholarship is Pragati and Saksham Scholarship Yojana girls student of the country.
Education is the most necessary aspect of today’s world. So in this article, we will provide information related to the Pragati Scholarship Yojana. You will get the details like eligibility criteria, required document as well as the online process of this Yojana.
The scheme is implemented by the AICTE to give financial support to the girl student in their study. Education empowers women with knowledge, confidence, skills, etc. The main objective of this Pragati scholarship scheme is to enable women with technical training.
Features of Saksham and Pragati scholarship scheme
There are many features of the Pragati and Saksham scholarship. Some of the essential elements of this is a scheme as per as official website of this Yojana are:
- The total number of scholarships is thousand per annum in which 500 for degree and the 500 for the diploma.
- The first-year student of degree or diploma in any of the AICTE approved institutes will get the benefit.
- Beneficiary with Saksham scholarship should have 40% desirability with minimum family income 8 lakh per annum.
- The student will get selected on the merit-based on the rank of the examination conducted by the respective technical degree/diploma courses from the AICTE approved institution.
Saksham Scholarship Amount
The total amount is rupees 30000 as tuition fee and rupees 20000 per month for the ten-month as incidentals charges.
- In the case of the tuition fee waiver, the student will get the amount of rupees 30000 for purchase of equipment, software, books, laptop, etc.
- Reservation is 50% for scheduled caste, 7.5 % of ST, 27% of the OBC category candidate.
- Pragati scholarship amount is only for the girl’s student studying in AICTE approved institute.
- There are 4000 girl students who get to benefit from this Yojana.
- The girl will get Rs30000 for tuition fee and Rs 20000 as incidental charges every year.
Required document for Pragati and Saksham Scholarship Yojana
If you are going to apply for the Pragati and Saksham scholarship, then you will need the following documents:
- Education certificate is mark sheet of 10th and 12th
- Family income certificate
- Disability certificate
- Admission letter which is issued by the directorate of technical education for admission in the diploma or degree courses.
- Certificate issued by the principal, director or head of the institute
- Receipt of tuition fee
- Bank account with Aadhar Card link
- Caste certificate for SC/ ST or OBC category
- Aadhar card
Pragati and Saksham scholarship application
- First of all, you need to register yourself for this scheme. For that, you need to go to the Pragati and Saksham scholarship AICTE official website.
- Now, you need to enter your name, email ID and password to get registration.
- After that, you have to verify your Email-id.
- Now, you have to log in to the Pragati Saksham scholarship portal with your user id and password
- Now, you need to enter the following details in the application form:
- After that, you need to enter your basic details, Education details, Details of your institute, and Bank and Aadhar card details.
- Then, you need to upload your documents
- Fill all the details in the scholarship application form carefully.
Pragati Scholarship Scheme Merit list
You can check the merit list of Pragati scholarship by following the below steps:
- Firstly, you have to open the official website of the Pragati Scholarship AICTE Yojana.
- After that, you have to go to the schemes option and enter the student development scheme.
- Now, you need to go to the Pragati scholarship Yojana option and click your batch.
- Then, you have to select merit list link for degree or diploma
- Finally, you will get a pdf on your screen where you can search your name in the merit list.