Amma Two Wheeler Scheme or PM Scooty Yojana is a new scheme of Tamilnadu Govt. This scheme is only for women of Tamilnadu. Amma Two Wheeler Subsidy scheme will give Rs. 25000 or 50% subsidy for women going to work. Working women face too many issues while traveling for work. So, Tamilnadu Govt proposes this scheme to consider women safety.
This scheme will give a 50% cost of the vehicle or Rs 25000 to Tamilnadu working women. It will reduce the cost of buy for Tamilnadu women. In this article, we are trying to give all details about PM Scooty Yojana 2019, application form and other information about Amma Two Wheeler Yojana Scheme.
Amma Two Wheeler Scheme Eligibility
Tamilnadu Govt has started accepting application form for Amma Scooty Scheme. There is the following eligibility for the scheme:
- First of all, Tamil Nadu Bonafide residents can apply for the scheme.
- This scheme is only for women of Tamilnadu.
- The age limit for the scheme is 18 to 40 years.
- Annual Income of applicant cannot more than Rs 5 lakh.
- Only one woman from a family can avail of this scheme.
- Tamilnadu working women can apply for this scheme.
Document Require for Amma Two Wheeler Scheme
The following document has to submit while applying for PM Scooty Yojana 2019 scheme:
- Aadhaar card of Applicant.
- Education Quafication Certificate of Applicant.
- Salary Certificate or Employer’s Certificate.
- Driving license of Applicant.
- Bank passbook of Applicant.
- Cast Certificate of Applicant.
- Quotation or invoice of Two Wheeler
How to Apply for Amma Two Wheeler Scheme or PM Scooty Yojana 2019
To apply for PM Scooty Yojana 2019, you have to follow the following procedure:
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of TNCDW: tamilnadumahalir.org.
- Now, you will see the application link on the website.
- Click on that link.
- after that, you will see a list of link to download the application form.
- if you are from a rural area then you have to download Rural application form.
- if you are from an urban area then you have to download an urban application form.
- You can also download the Subsidy Claim Form for Scooty Scheme.
Other Govt Schemes: