Haryana Govt has launched an Antyodaya SARAL Haryana portal for Haryana citizens. SARAL aims to transform citizen service delivery in Haryana through complete digitization of over 380 services. This online portal is A Single Service Delivery Portal for Citizens. Users can avail of services or schemes from anywhere at any time. The User can Live track of the status of service requests.
The resident of Haryana can avail of the different schemes and services of the state government. You can take the advantages of various projects and services by registering yourself in the Antyodaya Saral portal, Haryana.
Saral Haryana Portal
It is an integrated service portal, which is for the convenience of the citizen of Haryana. Antyodaya Saral is another name of the Saral portal. This portal is about the various schemes and services of the state government.
Saral Haryana Portal Yojana
Department of electronics and information work as a nodal agency of Government for Saral. You can see the list of many services like ration card, pension, diary loan, etc. on the website. You can search and download any schemes format, which is available on the Saral. It is a useful move from the Haryana government as it saves the time of the people. It also promotes the philosophy of digital India.
Antyodaya SARAL Portal Benefits
- Saral Haryana is a Single Service Delivery Portal for Citizens.
- Users can avail of services/schemes from anywhere at any time.
- Users can track the status of service requests.
- Saral portal ensures timely delivery of services/schemes.
- This portal is complete digitization of citizen services/schemes.
Saral Haryana portal Purpose and Scheme Lists
The primary purpose of the Saral portal is to increase digital India. The residents of Haryana will get all the information related to the schemes and services of state government by sitting at their homes. This Yojana promotes the cashless and paperless work under the solution of digital India.
On the website of Saral Haryana, you will get the information on almost 526 schemes. So, this portal also has about 38 services of different departments of the Haryana government. The facilities include a pension scheme, ration card other welfare services. Below are some plans available on the Saral Haryana:
- Resident Certificate.
- Revenue Certificate.
- Domicile certificate.
- Dealer point registration
- The new ration card certificate
- Social justice and empowerment Yojana
- New power connection in Haryana
- Ambedkar meritorious student scholarship scheme
- Bicycle plan for labor
- Marriage registration for urban local bodies
- Micronutrient fertilizer for agriculture
There are numerous services available on this portal. So, if you want to apply for any service then, you can also search for all the services and projects in the Saral Haryana portal. Before applying for any service, you have to make sure that you have all document ready with you. Above all, if you don't have any documents with you then the al doesn't allow you to apply for service.
Antyodaya Saral Haryana Online Register
To avail of the Antyodaya Saral Online portal, the user has to register online. Here are the steps to register on the Antyodaya Saral:
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of Antyodaya Saral.
- Now, you have to click on "New user? Register here".
- It will take you to the next page.
- Now, enter the Full Name, Email Id, Mobile Number, Password, and State.
- After that, you have to enter the Captcha Code and click on Validate.
- Now, the portal sends you an email and mobile OTP.
- you have to enter Both OTP and Captcha Code.
- Lastly, you have to click on Validate.
- Finally, you have successfully Register for Antyodaya Saral.
Saral Haryana Track Application
After applying for services online, you can check your application status online on the portal. You have to follow the below procedure to check application status:
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of the Antyodaya Saral Portal.
- Now, you have to click on the "Track Application" button.
- Then, It takes you to the next page.
- First, you have to select the Department.
- Then, you have to select the service.
- Lastly, you have to enter your application ID and click on the Status button.
- Finally, you can see your application status on your screen.
Antyodaya Saral Haryana helpline details
If you need any help related to the Saral Yojana, then contact the below helpline detail. This Tollfree number helps you with your problem with applying online on the portal. The Toll-Free number is only available during working days and hours.
Toll-free number: 1800 2000 023 (you can call this number from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.)