Andhra Pradesh Govt has launched AP Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme for farmers. This scheme will help farmers who have land more than 5 acres will get Rs 10,000/-. The farmers who have less than 5 acres will get Rs. 9,000/-. Andhra Pradesh state government is planning to release Rs 4,000 immediately and rest of amount will disposit after cultivation.
From Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi, farmers are getting Rs. 6000/- and with AP Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme they will get around Rs. 9,000/- or Rs. 10,000/-. It is a big relief for framers of Andhra Pradesh.
AP Annadatha Sukhibhav list 2019 is ready. Andhra Pradesh govt also increases subsidy amount for certain crops like pulses, sunflower, sugarcane, maize, paddy, etc. Andhra Pradesh govt is also waiving loans of farmers. So that farmers can have a regular income for themselves.
Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme Eligibility
The following condition should match to avail AP Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme:
- A permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh
- Must have Aadhaar Card
- Farmers Must have a Bank Account linked with Aadhaar Card.
- Must have at least 5-acres land
Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme Document Required
The following documents need to submit to avail AP Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme:
- Proof of residence/ Domicile certificate of Andhra Pradesh.
- Aadhaar Card.
- Identity Proof.
- Farmland Papers.
- Bank Account.
- Passport Size Photographs.
Annadata Sukhibhava update bank account/Aadhaar Number
- First of all, Visit the official website of AP Annadata Sukhibhava: annadathasukhibhava.ap.gov.in.
- After that, you have to click on the “OFFICIAL LOGIN” button.
- You have to enter registered Aadhaar number, Password, and click on the “SEND” button.
- Therefore, you receive An OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Now, you have to enter that OTP and click on the “VERIFY” button.
- After that, this page shows you updates bank account or Update family, etc.
Annadata Sukhibhava Check Payment Status / Check Name in List
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of AP Annadata Sukhibhava: annadathasukhibhava.ap.gov.in.
- Now, you have to click on Report then click on Payment status.
- It takes you another page where you enter your Aadhaar Number or Your Mobile Number.
- Now, it tells you the status of Payment into your account.
|Name of the scheme||Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme|
|Inaugurated by||N Chandrababu Naidu|
|Announced on||Feb 2019|
|Implementation date||March 2019|
|Allowance||Rs 10,000/- for more than 5 acres |
Rs 9,000/- for less than 5 acres
Other Govt Schemes: