The Andhra Pradesh government has introduced an e-challan portal to provide AP e challan status and payment online. Andhra Pradesh State Police has launched a new portal to receive challan amount. Challan is a type of penalty on those Indian citizens who have broken any traffic rules as per the government guidelines.
The Andhra Pradesh citizens need to pay challan to the traffic police. The Andhra Pradesh Government has fixed a certain amount of breaking traffic rules. It helps to control traffic and make the recipe to be safe. As we all know, technology plays an essential role in every field to make the work easy, so the government has introduced an online mode of payment of challan.
Andhra Pradesh E Challan Online
E-challan is the payment for breaking the traffic rules. This e-challan process helps make the imposition of challan payment to the citizens less chaotic and less hectic. The citizens found guilty of traffic rules very easily through CCTV footage. The Indian traffic police monitor the CCTV footage, and they take a screenshot of the vehicle who break the traffic rules. They Send the screenshot to the Andhra Pradesh RTO division to take out the vehicle information. The Andhra Pradesh RTO division sends e challan to the register mobile of the vehicle and then after the vehicle owner needs to pay challan online.
E Challan Status
The motive behind the launching of E challan this game is to enable systematic way traffic rules and payment of challan, which is for the Andhra Pradesh citizen. E-challan helps to lower the burden of traffic police. As you know, the e-challan process is an online payment method. E-challan is one of the most useful as well as vital uses of technology in today's world.
Check E challan status online.
If you want to check your AP e Challan status online, then follow the below steps:
- If you have violated or broke any traffic rules in Andhra Pradesh, then RTA will send you an E Challan amount on your registered mobile number.
- After you have received such messages. You need to go to check the status on the official website.
- Now, you have to enter your Vehicle Number.
- After that, enter the captcha code and then submit an option.
- You will get the Challan status on your screen.
E challan payment Online or offline
If the AP e Challan generates from your registered mobile number, then you need to pay challan. You can pay your Andhra Pradesh E-Challan in both modes online as well as offline.
Pay Challan Online
- To pay the Andhra Pradesh e challan online, you need to go on the traffic concerned authority official website.
- You have to enter your Vehicle Number and captcha code.
- Now, you have to click on the "Search" button.
- Here you can see the pending challan on your screen.
- Now, select the challan number and click on the make payment.
- It takes you to the payment system.
- Now, make payment and it takes you to the payment successfully.
Pay Challan Offline
If you want to pay your fee Andhra Pradesh e challan offline, you need to visit the nearest police station. If you have any traffic violation letter, then take it with yourself and visit the nearest police station.