AP Jagananna Vidya Deevena is a new fee reimbursement scheme for the Andhra Pradesh government. JVD Scheme is to provide incentives based on the students' education. The government gives the benefit to only those students who are appearing for the examination in 2020. You will get Jagananna vidya Deevena scheme details in this article like application status, official website, list of courses, benefits, etc
JVD Scheme is for those students who can't effort to pay the fee for their education. Apart from scholarship, there were many other incentives like rent-free hostel are included in this Yojana. The student who belongs to the below poverty line will get the main benefit of this Yojana.
Benefits of AP Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme
If you wish to apply for the Jagananna vidya Deevena scheme then you get the following benefits:
- The government will provide the tuition fees as well as hostel fees of the students
- The student who is pursuing any degree or engineering will get the benefit.
- The government will provide rupees 20000 as incentives
- There is no mess charge for the welfare hostel student
- The other incentives directly transfer to the candidate's mother account
The incentive under Jagananna vidya Deevena scheme
The government will provide many three types of incentives for the educational purpose, and those are:
- Rupees 15000 for the polytechnic student and 10000 for ITI student
- Rupees 20000 for the graduate degree as well as other courses student
List of courses of AP Jagananna vidya Deevena scheme
The student will get the scholarship for these courses under this Yojana
- B tech
- B Pharma
- M Pharma
The eligibility criteria for the JVD scheme are:
- The income of the family cannot exceed above 2.5 lakh.
- The beneficiary should not have any wetland above 10 acres, agriculture land above 25 acres, or both 25 acres.
- The family member does not avail of any pension from the government.
- The candidate's family does not have any four-wheelers or is not paying any property tax to the government.
- They have less than 5100 square feet house in the City.
- Residential proof
- Aadhar card
- Certificate of College admission
- Receipt of admission fee
- Income certificate
- BPL or EWS certificate
- Parents occupation certificate
- Non-taxpayer declaration certificate
- Bank account details or bank account passbook
How to apply for AP Jagananna vidya Deevena scheme?
- First of all, you have to go to the official site.
- Click on the option official notification of AP YSR.
- It takes you to the Vidya Deevana Scheme page.
- Here you have to fill the registration form and upload the required document and then click on the submit option
- Take the print out of Jagananna vidya Deevena scheme for future use
How to check Vidya Deevena Beneficiary list or Fee Reimbursement Status
- First of all, you have to go to the official site and click on the get details report
- Now, you have to select your district and location and choose the option Rurally or urban
- After that, enter your secretariat code and then click on the download option
- Finally, you get Jagananna vidya Deevena scheme list on your device