AP Jaganna Amma Vodi is a new scheme of Andra Pradesh state. The AP Amma Vodi scheme is for mothers to help financially. The state government wants to support poor people and needy mothers to educate their kids. This scheme was started on 10th June 2019. If you want to know more about the Amma Vodi Eligibility List, then you have to read our article carefully.
The Andhra Pradesh State Government releases a new eligibility List of Jaganna Amma Vodi Scheme. The state government provides Rs. 15000/- per year to each mother so that she can send her children to school. This scheme is especially for improving the financial condition of needy mothers. This is a 100% AP State scheme.
Aandhra Pradesh Jaganna Amma Vodi Scheme Benefits
If you are looking for Scheme benefits, then here are the benefits of this scheme:
- This Scheme includes all students who are studying in private, public, or government schools.
- The scheme is for those BPL Cardholder Mothers whose children are going into school.
- The State government provides Rs. 15000/- per year to these BPL Cardholder mothers.
- This assistance is available from Class 1st to intermediate students.
- Only those will get benefits whose name will appear in List.
- The mother must ensure the 75% attendance to her children in school to get financial assistance.
|Scheme Name||AP Jaganna Amma Vodi Scheme|
|Beneficiary||BPL Cardholder Mothers whose children are studying from class 1st to intermediate|
AP Jaganna Amma Vodi FAQ
Yes, the Andhra Pradesh state government has released the beneficiary list already. If you want to check your name then read below our article.
If you want to check AP Amma Vodi Beneficiary List, then you have to visit AP Amma Vodi official website or you can visit the links provided in our article.
To get benefit of the scheme, you have to check your eligibility for this scheme. Only BPL Cardholder mother with white ration card can apply for the scheme. You can only apply offline. The State government will issue a beneficiary list after applying for the scheme.
The state government providing Rs. 15000-/ per year. This amount is directly deposited into the mother bank account. This amount deposit in the month of January every year.
If you want to apply for Jaganna Amma Vodi scheme, then you have to fulfill the following conditions:
- Only Andhra Pradesh Citizens can apply for this.
- BPL Cardholder mother can apply for the scheme.
- The Applicant must have an bank account number.
- The Student from class 1st to intermediate class can apply for this.
Scheme Document Requires
To apply for the scheme, you have to submit following document with application form:
- State Resident Certificate.
- School Identity Card of children.
- Aadhaar Card of Mother.
- Bank Account details of Mother.
- Passport size photo of Mother.
- BPL Ration card copy.
- White Ration card copy.
AP Jaganna Amma Vodi Application Form
If you are looking for the application form for the Amma Vodi scheme, then you are on the right website. The State government is only accepting offline form for the Amma Vodi scheme. After downloading the AP Amma Vodi Application form, you have to fill the form and attach all required documents with the application form.
Here is link to download: AP Vodi Application Form
How to check AP Amma Vodi 1st Beneficiary List?
To check the beneficiary list of AP Vodi Scheme, you have to follow the below procedure for that:
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of the Jaganannaammavodi Scheme.
- Now, you have to click on the "Search for Child Details in AmmaVodi Scheme.
- It takes you to the next page.
- Now, you have to enter the mother Aadhaar Card Number and verification code.
- Then, You have to click on the "Get Details" button.
- After that, you can see whether your name is in the Beneficiary List or not.