Andhra Pradesh Govt comes with a new Innovative Scheme Of AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham. This Scheme will help around 12 Lakh Unemployed Youth. The Andhra Govt will give a monthly allowance to unemployed youth. This will help to pursue Skill Development Courses And Reduce burden On the family of Unemployed Youths.
AP Yuvanestham Scheme Eligibility
To avail financial assistance of AP Yuvanestham, you have to meet following eligibility conditions:
- Unemployed Youth is eligible.
- A resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- Graduation or any Diploma of two years and above duration.
- The age group of 22-35 years.
- belong to a family below the poverty line.
- Having 4 wheelers are ineligible.
- The applicant should not have been convicted of any criminal offense.
AP Yuvanestham Scheme Document Required
To apply for AP Yuvanestham, you have to submit the following documents:
- The applicant has an Aadhaar Number.
- A Mobile Number Linked With Aadhaar.
- Original or Xerox copy and image of Education Certificates.
- White Ration Card.
AP Yuvanestham Scheme online Apply or Register Online
the followings steps you need to follow for register in AP Yuvanestham Scheme:
- First of all visit the official website of AP Yuvanestham: yuvanestham.ap.gov.in.
- Now click on Apply Online on the top menu.
- it will take you to the registration page.
- Now, you have to enter your Aadhaar Number and Captcha code.
- After that click on Send OTP.
- It will take you to another page.
- Now, you can see your Aadhaar card verified details.
- After Verifying with Aadhaar, it will take you to the next page.
- Now you will see all your personal details populate from aadhaar card. If you want to change address details then click on the edit button.
- Enter mobile number and click on “Send OTP” button, OTP will be sent to entered mobile number.
- Enter received OTP and click on “Verify OTP” button. Your mobile number successfully updated.
- After successful updating of mobile number enter E-Mail ID. click on “APPLY/CONTINUE” button. Your eligibility criteria with status will be displayed. eligibility criteria with status will be displayed.
- If you want to check your Aadhaar and bank account linking status, Then click on the “Click here” button
- if your bank account is not mapped with Aadhar Card then you can map your bank account with Aadhaar.
- After that Click on next.
- Eligibility Criteria will show on your screen. if you are not eligible then it will show you (X) otherwise it will show (✓).
- Now Click on Get Education Details.
- it will get all education details mapped with your Aadhaar Card.
- Now Upload your Certificate copy.
- Click on Agree Button.
- if you are eligible for AP Yuvanestham then it will show you (✓) in front of each option.
- Now Click on Apply for Yuvanestham button.
- Finally, you have successfully registered for AP Yuvanestham or AP Unemployment Allowance.
|Name of the scheme||Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham|
|Inaugurated by||N. Chandrababu Naidu|
|Announced on||January 2019|
|Implementation date||Feb 2019|
|Target beneficiaries||Unemployed Youth|
|Allowance||financial assistance for technical courses for unemployed youth|