Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham has been launched by Andhra Pradesh govt. This scheme will help around 12 lakh unemployed youth in Andhra Pradesh. Youth will get monthly financial assistance or allowance to complete their development courses.
Eligibility for Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme
- Must be permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh
- Must be unemployed.
- Minimum Graduation or any Diploma of two years and above duration.
- age group of candidate will be 22-35 years.
- Caste and Community preference will be given as per norms.
- Should belong to a family below poverty line.
- If having four wheeler then you will not be eligible
- Who are getting subsidy above Rs 50,000/- from other scheme will not eligible.
Document Required for Online Apply for Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme
- Aadhaar Number.
- Mobile Number Linked With Aadhaar.
- Original or Xerox copy and image of Diploma/Graduate/Post Graduate Certificates. To Enter the Register/Hall ticket Number Available in Certificate.
- White Ration Card.
Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme online Apply
the followings steps you need to follow for register in Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme:
- visit official website : https://yuvanestham.ap.gov.in/CMyuvaNapp/index.html
- Now click on Apply Online on top menu
- it will take you to register page where you have enter your Aadhaar Number and Captcha code. After that click on Send OTP.
- It will take you to another page where you will see your aadhaar card verified details will be shown
|Name of the scheme||Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham|
|Inaugurated by||N. Chandrababu Naidu|
|Announced on||January 2019|
|Implementation date||Feb 2019|
|Target beneficiaries||Unemployed Youth|
|Allowance||financial assistance for technical courses for unemployed youth|