Andhra Pradesh Govt launched AP Nirudyoga Bruthi or AP Yuvanestham or AP Unemployment Allowance for Andhra Youth. In this scheme, Andhra Govt will give financial assistance to unemployed youth. The scheme will help around 12 Lakh Unemployed Youth. The Andhra Govt will give a monthly allowance to unemployed youth. This will help to pursue Skill Courses. It will also reduce the burden on the family of unemployed Youths.
AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme Scheme Scheme Eligibility
AP Nirudyoga Bruthi or AP Yuvanestham scheme is currently all districts of Andhra Pradesh. To avail financial assistance of the scheme, you have to meet following eligibility conditions:
- Unemployed Youth is eligible.
- A resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- Graduation or any Diploma of two years and above duration.
- The age group of 22-35 years.
- belong to a family below the poverty line.
- Having 4 wheelers are ineligible.
- The applicant should not have been convicted of any criminal offense.
AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme Document Required
To apply for AP Nirudyoga Bruthi, you have to submit the following documents:
- The applicant has an Aadhaar Number.
- A Mobile Number Linked With Aadhaar.
- Original or Xerox copy and image of Education Certificates.
- White Ration Card.
How to Register for AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme?
The followings steps you need to follow for register in AP Nirudyoga Bruthi:
- First of all visit the official website of AP Nirudyoga Bruthi: yuvanestham.ap.gov.in.
- Now click on the Apply Now button.
- it will take you to the registration page.
- Now, you have to enter your Aadhaar Number and Captcha code.
- After that click on Send OTP.
- It will take you to another page.
- Now, you can see your Aadhaar card verified details.
- After Verifying with Aadhaar, it will take you to the next page.
- Now you will see all your personal details populate from aadhaar card. If you want to change address details then click on the edit button.
- Enter mobile number and click on the “Send OTP” button, OTP will be sent to the entered mobile number.
- Enter received OTP and click on the “Verify OTP” button. Your mobile number successfully updated.
How to apply for AP Nirudyoga Yuvanestham Scheme Online?
- After the successful updating of the mobile number, you have to enter the E-Mail ID. Click on the “APPLY/CONTINUE” button.
- Your eligibility criteria with status will be displayed. eligibility criteria with status will be displayed.
- If you want to check your Aadhaar and bank account linking status, Then click on the "Click here" button
- Then, if your bank account is not mapped with Aadhar Card then you can map your bank account with Aadhaar.
- After that, you have to click on the next.
- So, you will see the Eligibility Criteria on your screen. if you are not eligible then it will show you (X) otherwise it will show (✓).
- Now, you have to click on Get Education Details.
- Then, it will get all education details mapped with your Aadhaar Card.
- Now, you have to upload your Certificate copy.
- So, you have to click on Agree Button.
- Therefore, if you are eligible for AP Nirudyoga Bruthi then it will show you (✓) in front of each option.
- Now Click on Apply for the Yuvanestham button.
- Finally, you have successfully registered for AP Nirudyoga Bruthi or AP Yuvanestham or AP Unemployment Allowance.
|Name of the scheme||Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham|
|Inaugurated by||N. Chandrababu Naidu|
|Announced on||January 2019|
|Implementation date||Feb 2019|
|Target beneficiaries||Unemployed Youth|
|Allowance||financial assistance for technical courses for unemployed youth|