Bihar Ration card is essential as well as a multipurpose document of the Bihar government. Bihar Ration card List 2020 is available on the Bihar food and supply department. Ration card helps to get grains, oil edible products, and subsidized rate. In this article, we will discuss the Ration Card application process, and also tells you different types of ration cards. Bihar state government, public distribution system, works as the nodal agency for this scheme. The food items for the home will provide to the family members at a low rate by the state government of Bihar.
Ration cards also work as the identification document, which will need in different government sectors. It will also need when you are going to get a scholarship for your children from the schools are college. Ration Card will also need at the time of the job application.
Bihar Ration Card List 2020
Ration Card is available for all the categories each other you belong to low income or wealthy class. The people will get all the grains and food items for their homes at a very subsidized rate. The ration cardholder can only rate all the food items at a low price.
|Scheme Name||Bihar Ration Card Scheme|
|Type of Scheme||Ration Card Portal|
Ration Card Types
Bihar government has issued three types of ration card, and those are:
APL Ration Card
APL ration card is for those people of Bihar who come above the poverty line. All the citizens of the Bihar can apply for an APL ration card. Other is rich or poor. The color of the card is saffron, and there is no income limit eligibility required for using this card.
BPL Ration Card
the citizen of Bihar whose annual income is below rupees 10,000 are eligible for BPL ration card. This BPL ration card is available in two colors, i.e., pink or red.
AAY Ration Card
Antyodaya Anna yojana ration card is available for economically weaker people of the Bihar state. The people whose income is not permanent or unemployed people are eligible for the AAY ration card. This ration card is available in yellow color.
If you are going to apply for the ration card then you need to fulfill the below eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must carry the domicile of Bihar because this ration card is only for the citizen of the Bihar.
- The recently married couple in Bihar can apply for their ration card.
- One family can carry only one ration card.
- If you already have a ration card, then you are not eligible for a new ration card.
You will need below documents Along with eligibility criteria:
- Photograph of the family head
- Applicant identity card
- Xerox of address proof
- Aadhar card
- Income certificate
How to apply for Ration Card in Bihar
You can apply for the Ration card both ways online and offline. You will get the easy steps of the application process in both methods in the below:
Ration Card Apply Online
- You need to visit the official portal of food and civil supplies corporation of Bihar.
- After going on the official website, you need to click on the option "online application for ration card."
- Now fill all the required information in the appropriate sections.
- Upload all the necessary documents just after filling the application form.
- You will get the acknowledgment number on a screen just after submitting the ration card application form.
- This acknowledgment number will help to check the status of the ration card.
Ration Card Apply offline
If you wish to fill the ration card form offline, then follow the below steps:
- First of all, you need to go to your nearest circle office or SCO office for the ration card form.
- Collect the form and fill it correctly.
- Recheck the details filled in the form.
- Attach all the required documents with the form.
- Lastly, submit your ration card form PDF Bihar in the circle office.
- Don't forget to collect the acknowledgment number after submitting the form.
- You will get your ration card after the verification process.
Bihar Ration Card 2020 District Wise List
To check Ration Card List, you have to follow the below procedure for that:
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of EPDS Bihar.
- Now, select the district and click on the Show button.
- It shows you a list of the district under the button.
- Now, if you want to list of rural area ration card list, then click on the "rural" column.
- if you want to list of urban area ration card list, then click on the "urban" column.
- Now, you see a list of blocks on your screen.
- Then, click on the block.
- Now, you see a list of Panchayat or Wards.
- Then, click on Panchayat or Ward.
- Now, you see a list of FPS on your screen.
- Then, click on the FPS.
- Finally, you can see the Ration card List 2020 on your screen.
Other Government Schemes: