The government of the Bihar starts student credit card yojana. The student credit card aims to enhance the education level in the state. The department of education planning and development and labor resource of Bihar has introduced this yojana. The main benefit of the student credit card scheme is that students can get an education loan with the help of this yojana. The student receives Rs 4 lakh for their educational qualification. The student will get the credit only for their higher education as this scheme helps to promote higher education in the state of Bihar.
Bihar Student Credit Card Details
The student of Bihar who wants to continue their education at a higher level then and they will get financial support from the government through Bihar student credit card yojana. It provides the loan at the lowest interest, i.e., 4% per annum. The government provides up to 4 lakh loan to the student.
Bihar student credit card Objectives
Education is a powerful skill which helps to make life better. The main aim of the Bihar government is to support those students who are unable to get the highest education because of financial issues. This student credit card will help the student to take the loan from the bank and continue their higher education without any stress of economic problems.
Eligibility student credit card
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- 10th and 12th mark sheet and certificate
- Approval certificate of course structure
- Passport size photograph
- Bank account details
- Address proof
- Annual income certificate
Benefits of Bihar student credit card
- A student credit card helps to get higher education without any stress of financial issues.
- It helps to increase the education rate in the state.
- It is helpful to provide the loan up to 4 lakh to the student.
- The interest rate of the loan is low, as it only 4% per annum.
- It provides sufficient time to return the loan.
Bihar student Credit Card registration
If you want to apply for the student credit card, then you need to follow the below step:
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of the student credit card.
- Now you need to click on the option "new applicant registration."
- It will take you to the next page.
- Now you need to provide all the mandatory details like Aadhar card number, your contact details, applicant name, etc.
- You need to verify your mobile number by entering "OTP."
- You will get "login id" as well as "password" after a successful registration.
- Now you need to login to the student credit card account and then, and you have to give all your details in the form.
Other Government Schemes: