Caste Certificate Jharkhand is a caste certificate of Jharkhand state. A caste certificate is a document that proves the persons belonging to a particular caste. The government of the Jharkhand state introduces it. It is a necessary document that uses in different places like admission to the schools for getting a government job. The caste certificate has many benefits, especially for those who belong to SC/ST or OBC. The government has decided to guarantee a reservation that is valid on the caste certificate.
You need this document to avail of the benefit of relaxation in the fees, reservation in the different government jobs or top colleges, etc. in this article, we will share all the details related to the caste certificate Jharkhand. So please read it carefully.
Caste Certificate SC/ST/OBC
Jharkhand government has introduced an online portal for the caste certificate so one can apply for their caste certificate Jharkhand online. A tribe certificate is evidence of any person belonging to the scheduled tribe. The government felt the need of encouragement and opportunity for the development of scheduled tribes and scheduled caste. So the government has launched many schemes and opportunities for them. People need a caste certificate to take the benefit of all the possibilities. There are many other benefits of this document, which you can see in the below of the article.
|Scheme Name||Caste Certificate Jharkhand|
|Beneficiary||All citizen of Jharkhand|
|Type of Scheme||Caste Scheme|
Benefits of caste certificate
Caste certificate is a document which carries many benefits, and those are:
- It is essential at the time of admission to any school or college.
- This certificate requires at the time of application of scholarship for different castes.
- It helps to give the benefit of the reservation.
- If you want to apply for a job, then you must have a caste certificate with you.
Required document for caste certificate Jharkhand
If you are going to avail the caste certificate Jharkhand then you need the below documents at the time of registration:
- Xerox of Aadhar card
- Income certificate
- Voter ID card
- Aawas Praman Patra
- Passport size photograph
The application process of Caste Certificate Jharsewa Jharkhand
Follow the below steps to get your caste certificate:·
- Firstly, you need to go to the official portal of Jharsewa Jharkhand.
- Now, you can see the Jharkhand Bihar government website on your screen.
- Then, click on the option, “register yourself.”
- After that, You will see the “online application form” on the next page.
- Fill the details asked in the application form.
- Now, create your account by entering the login ID and password.
- Now, submit the form.
- You need to log in to your account by going on the homepage.
- After that, you can log in to your account by entering the required details like login ID and password.
- Then, click on the option to submit.
- Enter the “apply for service” option.
- Click on the “caste certificate” option.
- Fill the form and upload the document like Aadhar card, passport size photo, residence certificate, etc. in the application form and then submit it.
- Finally, you will get the application reference number just after successful submission. Keep this for future use.
Other Government Schemes: