CLSS Awas Portal is to track application status for PM Awas Yojana. Pradhanmantri Aawas Yojana is an excellent initiative by the central government so show the concerned department authorities have launched a website to track application status on how to fill the form for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. Today we will share the details related to the clap portal which is launched by the concerned authorities Pradhanmantri Awas Yojana 2020.
The CLSS is under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, which is launch to increase the credit flow to the economically weaker sections for low-income groups’ category people. The government will provide credit link subsidy on home loans which is taken by the eligible urban income category people for the construction or acquisition of the houses.
CLSS help to develop economically backward people of a country. The concerned authorities of CLSS have developed a new portal which is known as CLAP.
Benefits of Portal
There are many benefits of CLSS Awas Portal. The beneficiary of this portal is economically weaker section people or low-income groups. The benefits are:
- The candidate will get the interest subsidy at a low rate.
- The grant will ensure the income of credit flow.
- The support encourages the people to make their houses under the PMAY.
- The grant helps in the construction or development of houses all over the country under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
- The candidate can track their application status through this portal.
- The applicant will get an SMS alert in every stage.
- It also gives the benefit of the calculation of the subsidy online.
Features of CLSS Portal
This portal provides many benefits to the low-income group, and some of them are:
- It is a transparent mechanism process
- It carries Aadhar card verification or verification of the borrower at the time of application.
- This scheme reduces duplication of the borrower or co-borrower or spouse for the benefit of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
- It generates a unique application ID for each of the candidates.
- It has to give an SMS alert to every applicant.
- The beneficiary can track the status of the CLSS subsidy online.
How to track application in CLSS Tracker
Time needed: 10 minutes.
if you have applied for PM Awas Yojana and you want to know your CLSS application status, then you have to follow the below steps for that:
- First of all, you need to go to the CLAP portal
- After that, you need to click on the official portal of CLAP, click on the said tab.
- Then, you need to click on the options application ID.
- Then, you will get the status of the beneficiary application after clicking the OTP code on display.
- This portal will display all the pass stages in green color and the work in the process stage in blue color.
- If you are a member of the CLSS beneficiary then and you will receive the subsidy amount in the multiply disbursement. You can find the details of past payment like dates or subsidy amounts on the portal.
Contact information or Helpline
If you have any single queries related to this portal then you can contact the below details:
- Shri RK Gautam director (HDA-5)
- Ministry of housing and urban affairs room number 118, GWing, NBO building
- Nirman Bhawan New Delhi 110011
- Telephone number: 01230 60484, 01230 63285
- Toll free number: 1800 11 2018/1800 16 6163/1800 11 3377