DDA Housing Scheme 2019 for 18,000 flats in Vasant Kunj and Narela launched by DDA on 25 Mar 2019. There are four categories of flats which are EWS, LIG, MIG, and HIG. The applicant has to fill online form for applying for DDA Housing Scheme 2019. The last date of the Housing Scheme is 10 May 2019.
Sample flats are available in Vasant Kunj and Narela. Visitors can visit there on all days from 10 am to 6 pm (including Saturday and Sunday). DDA housing scheme is the Credit-Linked Subsidy Scheme under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. Applicants can check their eligibility for CLSS.
DDA Housing Scheme 2019 Eligibility
- First of all, The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Applicant should have completed 18 years of age as on the date of submitting the application.
- Applicant and his/her family don’t have any allocated flat from DDA Housing.
- One person can submit one application only either in his/her own name or as a joint applicant.
- The income of applicants applying for EWS flats should not exceed Rs.3 lakhs per annum.
- Applicant must have Permanent Account Number (PAN).
DDA Housing Scheme 2019 How to apply
- Applicants can only apply online on DDA Official Website i.e. www.dda.org.in.
- under this Scheme shall have to deposit application money as detailed below:-
- EWS/Janta – Rs. 25,000.
- One bedroom flat – Rs. 1,00,000.
- Two bedrooms flat – Rs. 2,00,000.
- Three bedrooms flat – Rs. 2,00,000.
- Application once submitted cannot be withdrawn.
- The applicant will have to deposit the application money through online via payment gateways only.
- An applicant has to upload the latest photograph and scanned signature.
- If the applicant is giving preference to more than one category, he/she has to deposit application money of the higher category.
- Both husband and wife can apply for flats separately for DDA Housing Scheme 2019.
DDA Housing Scheme 2019 Document Required
- Self-attested copy of PAN Card. The PAN Card details will be verified, before issuance of possession letter.
- Identity Proof e.g. self-attested copy of passport, government Identity Card, Election ID Card, Driving License, Ration Card with Photo.
- Proof of residence e.g. self-attested copy of passport, government Identity Card, Election ID Card, Ration Card, Driving License, Telephone Bill, Electricity Bill, Water Bill, House Tax Receipt, Bank Pass Book or Aadhaar Card.
- Proof of Income for EWS Category as issued by the office of concerned SDM/ Tehsildar
DDA Housing Scheme 2019 Brochure
If you want to download the DDA Housing Scheme 2019 Brochure. Click on the DDA Housing Scheme 2019 Brochure.
DDA Housing Scheme 2019 Online Apply
DDA Housing Scheme 2019 Application last date is 10th May 2019. The applicant can visit the following bank’s website to apply online:
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- IDBI Bank
- Axis Bank
- State Bank of India
- Central Bank of India
- Union Bank of India
- Syndicate Bank
- Corporation Bank
- IndusInd Bank
- YES Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- IDFC FIRST Bank
Before filling up the online application form of DDA Housing Scheme 2019, applicants are advised to carefully go through the Brochure and instructions. The applicant may or may not have the account in these above banks for applying.