E-District Delhi portal provides you to apply online for Delhi Domicile Certificate. Domicile Certificate is a legal document to prove that a person is a resident of a particular state. This Certificate is to get special benefits to the person of that state. Domicile Certificate tells that person is a permanent resident of a particular state.
Table of Contents
Purpose of Domicile Certificate
When someone asks to prove permanent resident of the state, then Domicile Certificate need to submit at that time. Here are the following purposes:
- At the Time of Admission and Job application.
- If the State offers scholarship then person submits this certificate while applying for the scholarship.
- if you are applying for Ration Card then person submits this certificate.
Delhi Domicile Certificate Document Requires
Here are the documents requires to apply for Domicile Certificate:
- The Beneficiary must have an Aadhaar Card.
- The Beneficiary must have a Voter ID Card.
- A Ration Card of Beneficiary.
- Birth Certificate of Beneficiary.
- Self-attested Certificate of Beneficiary.
Delhi Domicile Certificate Apply Online
Here is below steps that you have to follow to get Delhi Domicile Certificate online:
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of E-District Delhi: edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in.
- if you haven't registered on the website then you have to register yourself.
- After that, you can click on "Registered User Login".
- when you logged into E-District, it will show you the dashboard page.
- it will open a form and click on Continue.
- Now Enter the period of residing in Delhi.
- Now Select Yes or No for having other Domicile Certificate from other states.
- after that, Select Yes or No for Proof of Residence in Delhi for 3 continues years.
- Click on Continue.
- Now you have to upload Identity Proof, Proof of Residence, and other documents.
- After that, make payment for Domicile Certificate.
- Now you have successfully applied for Delhi Domicile Certificate.