Delhi Govt has started Mukhyamantri Free Tirtha Yatra Yojana for senior citizens. Senior Citizen can do Tirtha Yatra Free of Cost. Delhi Govt will bear all cost of Tirtha Yatra. This scheme is very helpful for senior citizens who want to do Tirtha Yatra but they don’t have any money. This Scheme will help such Senior Citizens to do Tirtha Yatra without spending money on it.
Delhi Mukhyamantri Free Tirtha Yatra Yojana Benefits
Here are the benefits of Mukhyamantri Free Tirtha Yatra Yojana:
- AC 3 Coach service of Train will provide on Tirtha Yatra.
- Tirtha Yatra is for 4 – 5 days.
- Food will provide on Buffet.
- Non-AC Room will book for Tirtha Yatri.
- Every Tirtha Yatri will have Medical Beema.
- Delhi Govt will provide Medical Team, Paramedical Team, and Guide.
- Dehli Govt will provide Vaishno Devi Tirtha Yatra. The Govt has accommodation only in Katra. After Katra, Titha Yatri has to do accommodation themselves.
Mukhyamantri Free Tirtha Yatra Yojana Eligibility
- Only Resident of the territorial jurisdiction of NCT of Delhi.
- Above 60 year Age can apply.
- Central or State Govt Employee can not apply for the scheme.
- The applicant can take scheme benefit once a time.
- if the applicant is going with attendant then attendant age must above 21 years.
Mukhyamantri Free Tirtha Yatra Yojana Document Require
Here are the following documents to apply for the Scheme:
- Application in the prescribed form along with Self Declaration.
- Self-Attested copy of Medical certificate and Attendant Medical Certificate if any.
- Voter Id card of the Applicant, Spouse, and Attendant.
- Certificate from MLA for the residence of the constituency.
- Passport size photo of the Applicant, Spouse, and Attendant.
If any applicant found misuse of Yojana or already avail this scheme before then the applicant has to pay the entire amount with 25% of the penalty. Above 70 years of age, the Applicant can have a choice to take one attendant with them. but the attendant age is above 21 years. Yatris is fully responsible for its jewelry and belongings during the yatra. Delhi Govt will not be responsible for any accident or mishappening during the journey.
Other Govt Schemes: