Delhi Nursery Admission is open now. Application form for the Admission of the nursery to class 1 can you fill online by going on the website www.eduel.nic.in. Nursery admission 2020 is only for EWS/DG category student of Delhi. In the right to education act, 25% of the seat to the EWS for the Admission in the nursery. If you belong to the EWS or DG category, then your child can get Admission in a good school.
EWS/DG online nursery admission 2019
DDE invite to get Admission for nursery class under nursery admission 2020 scheme. It is one of the golden opportunities to get Admission in a good private school in Delhi. It provides 25% of reservation for the EWS/DG category students to get Admission.
Eligibility criteria four nursery admission 2019 Delhi scheme
If you want to get the Admission of your child in the private school of Delhi with nursery admission scheme, then, first of all, you need to check the eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria for the nursery admission 2019 Delhi scheme are:
- Only Delhi Resident can apply for this scheme.
- EWS or DS Category can apply for this scheme.
- Candidate must have an Income certificate.
- Candidate must have an Address proof of Delhi.
- For Age proof, you must have a child Birth certificate.
Age limit for the online nursery admission 2019
- Nursery or pre-nursery: Age between Three to Five years can apply for Admission.
- KG or pre-primary: Age between Four to Six years can apply for Admission.
- Class 1st: Age between Five to Seven years can apply for Admission.
The registration process for nursery admission 2019
To take benefit of this scheme, then you need to follow below steps:
- First of all, go to the official website of nursery admission 2019 that is: eduel.nic.in.
- Now, click on the “registration for the new user” option.
- It will take you the Nursery Admission form.
- Now, Select Class, First, Middle, Last Name, and Mobile.
- Enter DOB, DOB Proof, Annual Income of parent.
- Now, select the category under which you are applying.
- After clicking on submit option, you will get the registration number as well as password.
- Now, you can log in with the help of this registration number and password.
- Carefully fill parents details, residential address, etc.
- After login, you need to upload the required document.
- After that, you will see a list of school on your screen.
- You have to select these schools according to your priority.
- After that, you will see your filled form on your screen.
- Recheck the filled section and click on the submit.
- Finally, you have applied for Delhi Nursery Admission.
Other Government Schemes: