Delhi Nursery Admission is open now. Application form for the Admission of the nursery to class 1 can you fill online by going on the website www.eduel.nic.in. Nursery admission 2020 is only for the EWS/DG category student of Delhi. In the right to education act, 25% of the seat to the EWS for the Admission in the nursery. If you belong to the EWS or DG category, then your child can get Admission in a good school.
EWS/DG online nursery admission 2019
DDE invite to get Admission for nursery class under nursery admission 2020 scheme. It is one of the golden opportunities to get Admission in a good private school in Delhi. It provides 25% of reservation for the EWS/DG category students to get Admission.
Eligibility criteria four nursery admission 2019 Delhi scheme
If you want to get the Admission of your child in the private school of Delhi with a nursery admission scheme, then, first of all, you need to check the eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria for the nursery admission 2019 Delhi scheme are:
- Only Delhi Resident can apply for this scheme.
- EWS or DS Category can apply for this scheme.
- Candidate must have an Income certificate.
- Candidate must have an Address proof of Delhi.
- For Age proof, you must have a child Birth certificate.
Age limit for the online nursery admission 2019
- Nursery or pre-nursery: Age between Three to Five years can apply for Admission.
- KG or pre-primary: Age between Four to Six years can apply for Admission.
- Class 1st: Age between Five to Seven years can apply for Admission.
The registration process for nursery admission 2019
To take benefit of this scheme, then you need to follow below steps:
- First of all, go to the official website of nursery admission 2019 that is: eduel.nic.in.
- Now, click on the “registration for the new user” option.
- It will take you the Nursery Admission form.
- Now, Select Class, First, Middle, Last Name, and Mobile.
- Enter DOB, DOB Proof, Annual Income of parent.
- Now, select the category under which you are applying.
- After clicking on the submit option, you will get the registration number as well as the password.
- Now, you can log in with the help of this registration number and password.
- Carefully fill parents’ details, residential address, etc.
- After login, you need to upload the required document.
- After that, you will see a list of schools on your screen.
- You have to select these schools according to your priority.
- After that, you will see your filled form on your screen.
- Recheck the filled section and click on the submit.
- Finally, you have applied for Delhi Nursery Admission.
Other Government Schemes: