The literacy rate among female candidates from Rajasthan is not high. The state government of the present has taken measures to address the problem. The government wants to improve the female literacy in backward and rural candidates. In this regard the state government has launched the Devnarayan Chatra Scooty Vitran Protsahan Rashi Yojana Rajasthan 2022. The welfare scheme will ensure that the candidates who have been selected will receive a scooty and financial grants in addition.
राजस्थान की महिला उम्मीदवारों में साक्षरता दर अधिक नहीं है। वर्तमान की राज्य सरकार ने समस्या के समाधान के लिए उपाय किए हैं। सरकार पिछड़े और ग्रामीण उम्मीदवारों में महिला साक्षरता में सुधार करना चाहती है। इस संबंध में राज्य सरकार ने देवनारायण चतरा स्कूटी वितरण प्रोत्साहन राशि योजना राजस्थान 2022 शुरू की है। कल्याण योजना यह सुनिश्चित करेगी कि जिन उम्मीदवारों का चयन किया गया है उन्हें इसके अलावा एक स्कूटी और वित्तीय अनुदान प्राप्त होगा।
The Devnarayan Chatra Scooty Vitran Protsahan Rashi Yojana Rajasthan 2022
In year 2016, Devnarayan Chatra Scooty Vitran Protsahan Rashi Yojana started for girls students. The implementation of the scheme has already started. The girl students who wants to pursue graduation and post-graduation, can avail this scheme. The Department of College Education in Rajasthan. manage this scheme. The details of the scheme are available on the authorized website, hte.rajasthan.gov.in.
वर्ष 2016 में छात्राओं के लिए देवनारायण चतरा स्कूटी वितरण प्रोत्साहन राशि योजना शुरू की गई। योजना का क्रियान्वयन शुरू हो चुका है। जो छात्राएं स्नातक और स्नातकोत्तर करना चाहती हैं, वे इस योजना का लाभ उठा सकती हैं। राजस्थान में कॉलेज शिक्षा विभाग। इस योजना का प्रबंधन करें। योजना का विवरण अधिकृत वेबसाइट hte.rajasthan.gov.in पर उपलब्ध है।
Key Features of the scheme
- Providing encouragement to increase female literacy among backward classes – The main objective of the scheme is to encourage the female candidates, belonging to SC, ST and OBC, to complete school education and opt for higher education.
- Benefits of class 12 students – Under the scheme, the state government provides a scooty to the female candidates, belonging to SC/ST/OBC classes. The vehicle is free of cost for girl students.
- Benefits for graduation and post-graduation – The state government will assist the eligible candidates with financial grants during graduation and post-graduation.
- Number of beneficiaries – Maximum of 1000 candidates, can avail this scheme benefits on an annual basis.
- Monetary assistance during graduation – As per the draft of the scheme, the candidates who are pursuing graduation can apply. The Students who have acquired a certain percentage of marks exams gets a sum of Rs. 10,000 (each year).
- Monetary assistance during post graduation – The candidate who are pursuing post – graduation courses can apply. The students have succeeded in acquiring a certain percentage of marks in during both the years will get Rs. 10,000 (each year.)
- Insurance of the scooty – The state government will also provide the transportation cost of bringing the vehicle. The authority will also provide insurance on the vehicle for one year.
Eligibility Criteria for the scheme
- State exclusive scheme – Only those ST and SC candidates of the state can apply under the welfare scheme.
- Acquiring education from a state academic institution – Only those candidates who are studying in school, college and university of the state can apply.
- For backward classes only – The female candidates who belong to the backward classes, like ST and SC can apply for the benefits of the program.
- Income related criteria – The low income group or have a yearly family income of not more than Rs. 2,00,000 can take part in the welfare scheme.
- Marks related criteria – Only those candidate can apply to get the free scooty and the monetary grants, who have succeeded in scoring at least 50% in the final examination, both in the school and the college respectively.
- Continuing education – The scheme will prove to be beneficial for those female candidates who have continued their education without any breaks.
- Benefiting the other categories – Married, Unmarried, divorcee and Widow students are also eligible to get the benefits.
- Presence of an active bank account – For the female candidates belonging to graduation and post-graduation level, the possession of an active bank account is a must. The aid money will transfer into beneficiary bank account.
Documents required for the scheme
- Residential documents – The girls who reside in the state of Rajasthan, the applicant can provide appropriate residential documents for getting the free scooty or the monetary grants.
- Papers and mark sheet – As the candidate has to meet a mark relayed criterion, the production of the papers of the school, college and university, along with the photocopy of the mark sheets must be provide for verification.
- Caste certificate – The candidates belonging to ST and SC caste only. Thus, the production of the caste certificate is a must.
- Income certificate – As there is an income related criteria, appropriate income certificate is a must.
- Aadhar card – It is mandatory for all candidates to provide the Aadhar code. The Aadhar Card will assist in verification purpose. It will also help in keeping record of the beneficiaries and the progress of the program.
- Details of the bank account – If the candidate seeks to get the monetary grants from the state government, during graduation or post graduation, then she will have to provide the details of the bank account as the funds will be deposited in the respective account.
All interested candidates will have to click on the official website of the scheme to register. One can reach the site by clicking on the link https://hte.rajasthan.gov.in/scholarship.php.
How to apply for the scheme?
- The candidate who desires to get the benefits of the scheme will have to click on the link https://hte.rajasthan.gov.in/scholarship.php. From here, she will have to get the application form, download it and get a print out of the form.
- Once she has the printed form, she will have to fill it up with the details. You have write the name, address, name of the father or the guardian, contact details, Aadhar code. After that, she will also have to provide the academic details.
- Along with these details, the candidate will have to mention the bank account details.
- Once all the sections have been filled up, the candidate will have to attach all important documents.
- Last but not the least; she will have to paste passport size photo.
- The Form have to submit the form at the office of the head of the school. If she is pursuing graduation or post graduation, then the form must be submitted at the office of the college principal or university dean.
Final List Of “Devnarayan Scooty And Incentive Distribution Scheme 2022
- The candidate who desires to download the final list of Devnarayan Chatra Scooty Vitran Protsahan Rashi Yojana, will have to click on the link https://hte.rajasthan.gov.in/scholarship.php.
- There user can a see a link of final list. Click on that link and it will download the final list in your computer.