DTA Telangana is an online portal of the Telangana government through which the government employee can check their payslip or treasury monthly. As we all know, the Telangana is the 29th state of the country, India, which is new, so the state government has changed many rules and regulations. Every government employee needs payslip or treasury for filing an income tax return. It is also beneficial for applying for a loan from the bank. In this article, we will tell you all the aspects of DTA Telangana. So, read the full article carefully.
State Payslip DTA Telangana
The government employee can check their payslip with the help of a mobile or computer. If you are going to download your payslip, then it is compulsory to have an internet connection. Without an internet connection, it is impossible to download the DTA Telangana Payslip.
You can get both hard copies as well as a soft copy of your payslip, so; it depends on your needs that you need a hard copy or soft copy of the payslip. Every year payslip is different from the last year. The state government of the Telangana made some changes on the payslip 2019. Now, you can download your Payslip 2019 from your Android phone also.
Benefits of DTA Telangana payslip
- You can download your payslip at any time or anywhere.
- You did need to stand in a queue for your payslip.
- The employee can store payslip in device or email etc.
- Online Payslip is an environment-friendly system as it does not use any paper or pen.
- It saves both money and time because you have not to pay for postage, or you did not need to go office, especially to get a payslip.
How to check DTA TELANGANA payslip online
You can get your payslip online very quickly by following some easy steps. The only thing you need while downloading the payslip is “employee code” or your “account number.” So, the steps for downloading the payslip are:
- Go to the official website of the DTA.
- Click on the option “employee operation.”
- Now, click on the option “employee payslip.”
- Now you need to enter your employee code or account number.
- After entering the code, you will get the payslip in your device.
- Take the print out of the payslip for future use.
Other Govt Schemes: