The food safety and standards authority of India has introduced the FSSAI License registration for the food business operators. FSSAI license is a 14 digit number consisting of the logo on the food item, which is produced by the particular FBO. The permit will issue to those food business operators who are committed to the standards and regulations as per as food safety and standards act 2006. FSSAI focus on the quality, handling, and manufacturing as well as storage facilities of the food businesses. They also ensure that the food produced by the company is safe for the consumption of the buyers. If you want to acquire the FSSAI license, then you have to register online. We are going to share all the details related to the FSSAI license and this article, so read it carefully.
Types of FSSAI License
Basic FSSAI registration: This is the registration for the Food business operator whose business turns over up to 12 lakh rupees.
State FSSAI license: This license is for those business operators whose turnover is 12 lakh to 20 crore rupees.
Central FSSAI license: The food business operator whose turnover is more than rupees 20 crores can apply for this license.
Procedure for FSSAI License
- First of all, the applicant needs to fill the form of FSSAI license on the official portal of this Yojana and then consult with the expert for the different documentation.
- You need to send all the required documents to mail so that the process for the form A and form B can start.
- Now you need to fill FSSAI license application n other declaration for the local food business.
- The different government authorities will approve the application.
- You will get the digital as well as hard copy e of the license to your home address after the few days of registration.
Required document for FSSAI License
- Form A or form B (Basic, state and Central license)
- List of partners as well as directors with their contact details photo id and address
- Plan of the processing unit
- List of food which will be manufactured by the operators
- List of all the equipment for machinery which will need for the manufacturing of food
- Authority letter
- Water analysis report which will need in the process of production of food
- Source of the raw materials for the meat, milk, etc
- Applicable recall plan
- Ministry of commerce certificate for 100% EOU
- NOC or PA document from FSSAI
- DGFT IE code document
- Form IX
- License from the ministry of tourism
- Proof of the position of premises
- Partnership deed for affidavit of proprietorship
- NOC, as well as a copy of the license from the operator.
- Certificate for the food safety management system
- NOC from the local body or municipality
- Turnover proof document
- Declaration form
Steps to Register for FSSAI
- Firstly, the candidate needs to go to the food licensing official portal.
- Now, you have to click on the Signup link.
- It takes you to the next page.
- Then, you have to enter the applicant name, post Pincode, company name, email, mobile, address, state, user id, password and confirm password.
- Now, you have to click the checkbox and then enter the captcha code.
- Lastly, you have to click on the "Register" button.
- You will get a success message after completion of the account sign up. You can apply for the FSSAI license within 30 days.
Apply for FSSAI License Online
After signup, you can apply for a License. You have to follow the below procedure for that:
- Firstly, you have to visit the food licensing official portal.
- Now, you have to click on the "Apply Now" button.
- Now, you have to click on this "Accept" button.
- After that, you need to select the "State" and select "Yes" or "No".
- Now, you have to enter the details of your business.
- Then, you have to click on the "Proceed" button.
- It takes you to the next page.
- Now, you have to click on the "Click to Apply" link.
- Then, enter your username and password.
- After that, it takes you to the FSSAI Application Form.
- So now, you have to fill that application form and upload relevant documents.
- Finally, you have applied successfully for "FSSAI License".
Other Government Schemes: