The chief minister of Goa has started Goa Yuva Samvad yojana for the citizen of the Goa state. The scheme is basically for the youth. The government will provide a SIM card that contains 3G internet service with talk time that is free under this scheme. The main aim of the project is to promote the digital revolution and improve the data and net service in the state. The rural youth will get the benefit of this Goa Yuva Samvad yojana. This internet connection will help to increase the skill as well as the career opportunity of the young generation in rural areas. Goa electronic limited work as the nodal agency of the government for this scheme. The government has signed the Vodafone Company as the scheme partner. In this article, you will get the update of Goa Yuva Samvad yojana. So read it carefully.
|Scheme Name||Goa Yuva Samvad Yojana|
|Beneficiary||Youth of Goa|
|Type of Scheme||SIM card Scheme|
Goa Yuva Samvad Yojana eligibility
The applicant who is going to apply for this Yuva Samvad Yojana need to check the below eligibility criteria:
- The minimum age of the applicant should be 16 years and a maximum of 30 years.
- The applicant must belong to the Goa state. Outsider is not allowed.
Goa Yuva Samwad Yojana benefits
There are many benefits of the Yojana, and those are:
- The youth will get a free sim card with lifetime validity under this scheme.
- The applicant will get free internet service to developing their career opportunity and skills in aspects of education.
- Internet service and Talktime in the SIM card is free.
- The youth of rural areas will get more benefits with the help of this scheme.
- The applicant will get sim card with 3GB data and hundred minutes talk time per month validity up to 3 years.
Goa Yuva Samvad Yojana Apply
If you want to apply for this Yuva Samvad Yojana to get the benefit of this is scheme then you have to register by the following process:
- You can get your free sim card by going through the authorization and digitalization. The Goa Government will do this process.
- The applicant who registers for this scheme will get a free Vodafone SIM card from the Vodafone stores.
- The applicant needs to fill the yojana form and have to attach the required document with it.
- After collecting all the documents, you need to go to your nearest Vodafone retailer.
- You will get the SIM card only after the government verification. After verification, you are the free sim card user. You will get the selection message in your mobile number.