Government of the Telangana issued Goir Telangana in which you will find all the details of the formation of new district division revenue and Mandal. The government has issued Goir division of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. Before the separation of Telangana, there was the same portal for government rules. After the termination, the two different websites are made by the government for both the state Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
For Andhra Pradesh, the site for the government order and details is http://goir.ap.gov.in and the official website of Telangana for the govt. Rules and law are http://goir.telangana.in/. The citizens who want to know that details of the district of the Telangana, they need to go to the official website of Goir. You can read this article carefully to know the details about Goir.
How to download GO on Goir Telangana
Here are the steps for searching and views Goir:
- Go to the official website of Goir.
- Department: Select the department name and click on the submit option. If you have selected no department, then the system or website will display the entire department name on the screen.
- Goir type: select the Goir on the official website of goir; otherwise, you will see all the Gos type on the screen.
- GO date: select the date on which you want to see the GO’s; otherwise, the system will automatically show you all the details of Goir to the current time.
- Search text: type the text in text section and the system will show you the exact goir that you want to see but if you have not to type any goir then nothing can be seen on the screen.
- Click search: you can click on any options of the website. The system will automatically give you the result on selected parameters.
- If the Goir status is amended or canceled, then you can see it by going on the right-side column of the website.
View canceled or amended Goir Telangana
- Go to the right column of the website.
- Click on the yes option.
- Click on the appropriate Goir record option.
- Now print the goir details.
- Now, you can click on the logout or exit the application.