Election Commission has announced 2019 Lok Sabha Election in India. Gujarat has 26 Lok Sabha seats, and voting for Lok Sabha is on 26 April 2019 in Gujarat. Chief Electoral Officer has issued Gujarat Voter List with the photo.
Voters of Gujarat can download their voter slip from the website and can also search their name online in CEO Gujarat Voter List 2019 by name, EPIC number. Chief Electoral Officer (CEO) is regularly updating its voter list database.
Gujarat CEO Voter List 2019 – Gujarat 2019 Lok Sabha Voter List PDF Download
- for Gujarat CEO 2019 Voter List, please visit Gujarat CEO website : www.ceo.gujarat.gov.in
- Scroll down and click on Electoral Rolls – 2019
- Select District, Assembly
- it will show you list of Poll both of selected Assembly.
- Enter captcha code and click on Poll booth. it will download Gujarat 2019 Voter List on your computer.
- In Gujarat 2019 Voter List, you will see Voter Name, Voter Address Details and Voter photo.
Check Voter Name in CEO Gujarat 2019 Voters List
- For Gujarat CEO 2019 Voter List, please visit Gujarat CEO website : www.ceo.gujarat.gov.in
- Now Scroll down and click on Search Your Name in the Voter’s List
- Enter District, Voter First Name , Male or Female and Captcha. Click on Submit.
- All the details of the Voter will display on the screen. Now you can check Voter name in list and can take print out or save PDF Voter List.
Gujarat 2019 Voter Registration Online
if Voter Cannot see name in Voter List then voter can register your voter name online also. with following steps you can register for Gujarat 2019 Lok Sabha Election:
- For Gujarat CEO 2019 Voter List, please visit Gujarat CEO website: www.ceo.gujarat.gov.in
- Now Scroll down and click on Online Gujarat 2019 Voter List Registration.
- It will take you to www.nvsp.in.
- There you have to fill form accordly and you will be register for Vote
Gujarat Poll Booth or Elector Search Area Wise / District Wise / Assembly Constituency Wise
- Visit next link to Search Voter List Name in Gujarat : http://erms.gujarat.gov.in/ceo-gujarat/master/Elector-Search-Dist-AC.aspx
- Select District and Enter your Area/Locality Name.
- Click on Search.
- It will show list of Poll Booth of that Area.