Gujarat Ikhedut Portal is an online portal for Gujarat Farmers. Gujarat Ikhedut portal allows getting information about the latest Gujarat Govt farmer scheme. Govt has launched many schemes for Farming, Animal Husbandry, Horticulture, Fisheries, Land, and Water Conservation. All schemes information is available on Ikhedut Portal. Farmers can online apply for the scheme at any time of day.
Gujarat Ikhedut Portal Benefits
Ikhedut Portal is an online portal that helps Gujarat farmers a lot. Here are the benefits of Ikhedut Portal:
- It is an Online Portal that contains all information about Gujarat Govt Schemes.
- The farmer does not have to visit various departments to apply for the scheme.
- The Scheme gets more transparent because there is no middle man between farmers and govt.
- A Farmer can get scheme information from the portal at any time.
- The Farmer can apply for scheme at any time of day and even on Sunday.
- Non-Registered Farmers can apply for schemes.
Gujarat Ikhedut Portal Scheme Eligibility
- A Framer Resident of Gujarat can apply for the scheme.
- The farmer must have Aadhaar Card.
- A Farmer must have a Bank Account.
- The pre-approval officer approves the applications.
- The Verification work is also fully documented after the site check / record-checking.
Gujarat Ikhedut Schemes
There are lots of scheme running on Ikhedut portal. We are listing some of them as below:
The Ikhedut portal provides around 45 agricultural schemes. In these schemes, farmers can get help for crop sowing, cultivator, harvester, godown, irrigation tools, digger, cutter, etc. Farmers can apply online on the Ikhedut portal to get these scheme benefits. Gujarat government provides a good amount of subsidy in these schemes.
Land and water conservation
Under this section, the Gujarat Government provides various schemes like plans to build fencing around the farm. The farmer can take a one-time benefit in this scheme. Farmers can apply online on the Ikhedut portal to get these scheme benefits. Gujarat government provides a good amount of subsidy in this scheme.
Animal Husbandry Schemes
Gujarat government provides various schemes for animal husbandry schemes for farmers. There are schemes like goat units, Broiler Bird Units, milk producer, Bulk Milk Cooler, etc. There are around 39 Schemes for animal husbandry. Farmers can apply online on the Ikhedut portal to get these scheme benefits.
Ikhedut portal provides around 122 schemes related to Horticultural. There are schemes like Seeds Production, Packhouse, Sprayer, shade cover, crop management, etc. Farmers can apply online on the Ikhedut portal to get these scheme benefits. Gujarat government provides a good amount of subsidy in these schemes.
Gujarat Ikhedut Farmer Schemes Online Apply
Time needed: 30 minutes.
There are numerous Govt schemes are available on Portal. Here are the steps you have to follow for applying online:
- First of all, you have to visit the Official website of Ikhedut Portal: Farmer Portal.
- Now, you have to click on "યોજનાઓ" Menu.
- It will take you to the next page.
- Now, you have to Scroll down to the page, you will list of schemes.
- While applying for a scheme, if you are facing any issue then you can call to project coordinators: Public_Contacts.
- Now Click on the respective Department.
- It will show the list of schemes available for that department.
- Click on The scheme for which you want to apply.
- it will take you to the next page which will open in a popup.
- If you are a registered farmer then Select Yes and click on Proceed.
- Now click on Apply for New Application.
- It will show you a form.
- Fill that form and click on Submit.
Make sure that you have fill all information properly. otherwise your form will show error after click on submit button.
- Now, You have successfully applied for Scheme from Gujarat Ikhedut Portal.
Gujarat Farmer Scheme Application Status or Re-print
After applying online, you will get a notification on your mobile. if you want to check status or Re-print application follow these steps:
- First of all Visit the Official website of Ikhedut Portal: Farmer Portal.
- Scroll down and click on " અરજીનું સ્ટેટસ તપાસવા/ રીપ્રિન્ટ લેવા માટે અહીં ક્લિક કરો" link.
- Now Select your Scheme Type.
- Select the Application number or Receipt Number.
- Enter Receipt Number or Application Number.
- Enter Captcha Code.
- Now Click on Submit
- It will tell you the status of your application for the respective Scheme.