The Gujarat government has introduced Gujarat Viklang pension Yojana for the physically disabled citizen of the state. The Gujarat Disabled Pension Scheme is to provide financial benefits to all disabled person so that they can improve their economic condition. The government will provide rupees 600 per month to the eligible beneficiary to make their livelihood better. This article will discuss the Gujarat Viklang pension scheme, the application process, benefit, eligibility, etc. So read the article carefully.
Table of Contents
Gujarat viklang pension Yojana 2020
The objective of the Gujarat Viklang pension Yojana 2020 is to provide financial benefit to all the disabled persons of Gujarat state. We all know that the difficulty level in the life of the disabled person. Many disabled person are there who did not get a job due to their physical disability. They suffer lots to leave the standard life, but they get successful sometimes. The government has introduced Gujarat Viklang Pension Yojana to provide some financial support to make their lives better.
This pension scheme is aseptically for disabled citizens of the Gujarat State. The Gujarat Disabled Pension Scheme provides financial assistance to low-income disabled persons. The disabled person gets Rs. 600 per month from the state government. Now, you can apply online to avail of this scheme.
Gujarat Disabled pension Scheme Features
Some of the essential features of the Gujarat disabled pension Scheme are:
- The state government of Gujarat starts it, and this scheme is only for the disabled person of Gujarat.
- This scheme aims to provide financial assistance to the law income disable people of the state.
- The person who is eligible for more than 40% will get the benefit.
- The government will provide financial assistance of rupees 600 per month.
- A Disabled person gets financial assistance directly in his or her bank account.
Gujarat Viklang pension Yojana Eligibility
Government has set some eligibility criteria of Gujarat Disabled pension Yojana, and those are:
- The person who has a domicile certificate of Gujarat is only eligible
- The disabled person will get the advantages of this scheme
- The person who has a disability certificate from the government authority can apply.
- Only those persons are eligible who have more than or equal to 40% disability.
Required Documents For Scheme
Here is the list of the relevant documents, which you will need while registering for the scheme:
- Aadhar card
- Age proof
- Domicile certificate of Gujarat
- Identity proof
- Bank account details
- Passport size photograph
Gujarat Disabled Pension Scheme Offline Apply
If you want to apply for disabled pension scheme, then you can apply online or offline. In this section, we tells you how you can apply offline for this scheme. You have to follow the below procedure for that:
- First of all, you have to buy the application form of the Viklang Pension scheme.
- Now, you have to fill the application form. please fill all information carefully like name, address, phone, disabled details, etc.
- Now, you have to attach all the required documents photocopy with the application form.
- After that, you have to visit the Gujarat Social Justice Department and submit your application form to the counter.
- The Department will verify your application. if you are suitable for the pension scheme then you will get a monthly pension in your bank account.
Gujarat Viklang pension Yojana Online Apply
The disabled person who wants to benefit from the Gujarat Viklang pension Yojana can apply for the scheme. Follow the below steps for the registration:
- You have to Go to the official site of the Gujarat Social Defence Department.
- Here, you can see the link of the Disabled Pension scheme registration link and click on this link.
- Now, it takes you to the next page.
- After that, you have to fill all the required details in the application form.
- Then, you have to enter the captcha code and click on the submit button.
- Again, it takes you to the next page.
- Here you have to upload all the relevant documents which are required in the registering for the scheme.
- You have to click on the submit button.
- The system shows you an application ID on your screen.
- If you want to take the printout of the application form number for future use, then click on the print button.
- Finally, you have successfully applied for the "Gujarat Disabled Pension Scheme".