Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra is a new scheme of Haryana Govt. This scheme is to deliver all the benefits of the services and schemes to beneficiaries. This scheme will create 14 Digit Unique Identity Card for each family in Haryana. This Parivar Pehchan Patra will provide the benefits to 54 lakh families of Haryana.
Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra or Mera Parivar Meri Pehchan
Haryana Govt has launched a new scheme Mera Parivar Meri Pehchan. Under this Scheme, a 14 Digit Unique Identity Card allocated to each family of Haryana. With this Card, they can all benefits of Haryana state. This card will also help to provide transparency in the delivering of various citizen services and also reduce corruption. This Card will find out the fake beneficiary of the state.
Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Documents Required
- Identity Documents of Family members.
- Aadhaar Card of all family members.
- Mobile Number.
- Ration Card of family.
All documents verification will be done on Atal Sewa Kendra, Saral Centres, tehsil and panchayat office, etc. Govt is going to set up 500 centers to verify 54 lakh family documents.
How To Check Family Name In Parivar Pehchan Patra List
if you are looking to check your name in Parivar Pehchan Patra List then follow the following methods:
- check your status in the SECC-2011. If your family is in the SECC-2011 then Haryana Govt will automatically add you in the scheme.
- if your family name is not in the list then you have to fill a form and submit it Atal Sewa Kendra, Saral Centres, tehsil and panchayat office, etc. you have to attach all documents with form.
How to Apply for Parivar Pehchan Patra or Mera Parivar Meri Pehchan
- You have to fill the application form for Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra. if you don't have a form then download it from Download Parivar Pehchan Patra Application Form.
- Fill the application form with all the required detail.
- Attach the all required document and then submit it to the same office or Atal Sewa Kendra, Saral Centres, tehsil and panchayat office, etc.