Haryana Saksham Yuva Yojana is a new scheme of the Haryana Government. The Saksham Yuva Yojanais an opportunity for the educated unemployed youth of the Haryana. This scheme offers a maximum of Rs. 9000 for 100 hours per month. It is mandatory to register online to start taking the benefits.
Saksham Yuva Yojana Objectives
The Saksham Yuva Yojana is a new initiative of the Haryana Government. This Scheme focus on the unemployed educated youth of Haryana. This scheme has the following objectives:
- This scheme focus on to provide more employment opportunity to young youth of Haryana.
- Saksham Yuva Yojana offers allowance to unemployed youth.
- Under this scheme, the applicant can choose a skill. After that, the Haryana government provides training for that skill.
Haryana Saksham Yuva Yojana FAQ
Only Haryana resident can apply for this scheme. The applicant must passed Post-Graduate and Graduate degree from any university. The University must affiliated to UGC, State of Haryana, NCT Delhi or UT Chandigarh.
The applicant must have age between 18 to 35 years and must register with employment exchange Haryana.
No. applicant must clear the post graduation or graduation degree.
The honorary assignment is dependent upon district wise. The applicants who have higher age gets first priority. So, Postgraduate applicants get priority before graduate applicants.
Saksham Yuva Scheme Allowance
|Qualification||Rate of Allowance (@ Rs. per month)|
|10+2 or equivalent||Rs.900/-|
|Graduates or equivalent||Rs.1,500/-|
|Post-Graduates or equivalent||Rs.3,000/-|
The applicants availing benefits under the earlier scheme will be disbursed allowance, till they attain the age of 35 years. Under the new scheme w.e.f. 01.11.2016, the minimum qualification is 10+2.
Only eligible candidates of Haryana state can apply for this scheme. The eligibility criteria are as follows:
- A Resident of Haryana can apply for the scheme.
- The applicant must register in the Local Employment Exchange.
- The benefit of the scheme is for a max of 3 years.
- Post Graduate can apply for the scheme.
- The age of the applicant is between 21 to 35 years.
- The annual family income of the applicant can not less than Rs. 3 lakh per annum.
Saksham Yuva Scheme Documents Require
- Haryana Resident Certificate.
- Identity proof like aadhaar card, voter card, ration card, etc.
- Education qualification certificate.
- Address Proof.
- Income Certificate.
- Self Declaration Affidavit.
HREYAHS Saksham Yuva Scheme Apply Online
Time needed: 30 minutes.
If you are unemployed and want to apply for the Saksham Yuva Scheme, then you have to follow the below procedure:
- First of all, visit the official Haryana Employment Exchange website.
Open the Haryana Employment Department website on your browser. Then, click on the "Login/Sign in" menu. Then, click on the "Saksham Yuva" link. It takes you to the next page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the "SignUp/Register" link.
It takes you to the next page. On the next page, you have to select your qualification and click on the Go to registration button. Again, it takes you to the next page.
- On Registration page, you have to fill the application form.
It shows you an application form on your browser. Now, select the checkbox and select yes in "Are you Domicile of Haryana". Then, enter your Domicile Type and enter your Date of Birth. Enter your Aadhaar Number. After that, select the employment exchange and enter the employment registration number. Then, enter your Mobile Number and Email ID. Click on the register button.
- Now, Verify your mobile number.
You will receive one time OTP on your registered mobile number. Now, enter that OTP and click on the Submit button. Finally, you have successfully registered for the "Saksham Yuva Scheme".
Haryana Saksham Yuva Scheme Login
After registering online for HREYAHS Saksham Yuva Yojana. now you have to log in to the website. here are the steps to logging into your Account of Saksham Yuva Yojana:
- First of all, visit the official Haryana Employment Department website.
- Then, click on the "Login/Sign in" menu.
- Now, click on the "Saksham Yuva" link.
- Then, It takes you to the next page.
- Then, enter Your Aadhaar No and Password.
- Now, you can start working as Saksham Yuva.
Saksham Check Application Status
After applying for HREYAHS Saksham Yuva Yojana, you can check your status online on the official website of Yojana. here are the steps you have to follow:
- First of all, login into your account: Haryana Employment Department.
- Enter your Aadhaar no and password.
- Now, click "Saksham Yuva" Menu on the top.
- Then, click on the application status.
- After that enter your information and click on submit to check status of your application.
Other Government Schemes: