Haryana Government is providing such opportunity to the educated unemployed youth of the state, a new scheme named as “Haryana Saksham Yuva Yojana” . This scheme will offer Rs. 9000 per month for working 100 hours a month. It is mandatory to register online to start taking the benefits.
Haryana Saksham Yuva Yojana Eligibility and How to Apply:
Only eligible candidates of Haryana state can apply for this scheme. The eligibility criteria is:
- Applicant should be domicile of Haryana
- Applicant should be registered in the Local Employment Exchange
- The benefit of the scheme will be given for a max of 3 years
- Applicant should be Post Graduate.
- Age of the applicant should be between 21 to 35 years.
- Annual family income of the applicant should be less than Rs. 3 lakh per annum.
How to Apply:
- Visit Haryana Govt website : Click Here to Register Online
- Click on the check box to start the online registration process
- Give answers according to the questions asked
- After that enter your Aadhaar Number
- Now enter employment exchange Name where you have been registered
- Enter your Mobile Number and Email ID
- After that Click on the register button
Haryana Saksham Yuva Yojana – How to Login
After registering online for Haryana Saksham Yuva Yojana. now you have to login into their website. here are the steps to logging into your Account of Saksham Yuva Yojana:
- After registration click on this link : Login into Haryana Saksham Yuva Yojana
- Enter Your Aadhaar No and Password.
- Now u can start working as Saksham Yuva.
Haryana Saksham Yuva Yojana – How to Check Status
After applying for Saksham Yuva Yojana, you can check your status online on official website of Haryana Saksham Yuva Yojana. here are the steps you have to follow:
- First of all login into your account: visit this link.
- Enter your aadhaar no and password.
- Now click “Saksham Yuva” Menu on top
- The click on application status.
- After that enter your information and click on submit to check status of your application.