The election commission has declared Lok Sabha Election in India. Citizen of India can use that voter card in national, State and body election in India. While casting a vote in the election, it is mandatory to show Voter ID Card for identification. If Voter does not have Voter ID Card, then he/she has to register as a Voter.
The voter has to fill Form-6 and need to submit to Electoral Registration Officer (CRO) of assembly constituency. After that, Voter name will appear in Voter Card List. The voter can submit Form-6 both online and offline.
if you lost your Voter ID Card and worrying about how to cast your vote. Recently Election commission says that Voters can cast their vote without Voter ID Card also. First of all, you have to make sure that your name is in Electrol rolls. If you remember your EPIC number then you can find your name in Electoral Roll. Here is how to find names in Electoral Rolls:
How to Vote without Voter Card
If you do not have Voter ID Card then you can use the following document to cast your vote:
- Aadhaar Card.
- Driving license.
- A smart card issued by RGI.
- Pension document with a photograph.
- Bank or Post Office Passbook with a photograph.
- Official identity cards issued to MPs/MLAs.
- Health Insurance smart card issued under the scheme of Ministry of Labour.
- Identity cards issued by central/state govt./PSU/public limited company.
- MNREGA job card.
- PAN card.