Jamabandi Haryana is an online records portal of Haryana Land Records. Haryana Government has scanned and uploaded in the Jamabandi portal. The portal includes Jamabandi, Mutation, and Jamabandi Nakal.
What is Jamabandi Haryana?
Jamabandi is a document for land records. The Revenue Department of Haryana creates Jamabandi or RoR (Record of Rights). It is revised every five years when a Jamabandi is prepared by Patwari and attested by Revenue Officer. Two copies of revised Jamabandi are prepared. One copy is consigned to the District Record Room and other copy remains with Patwari.
What is Khewat Number?
The Khewat number generally referred to as ‘KHATA NUMBER‘ by revenue officials. This account number provides to the owner who is co-shares of the same land.
What is Khasra Girdawari?
It is a register of harvest inspections. The patwari conducts a field to field harvest inspections every six months in the month of October and March. He records facts regarding crop grown, soil classification, cultivation and capacity of the cultivators.
what is Mutation Register?
Mutation indicates the changes that have to be brought about in ownership and title of the land. It contains information about the khewat of last Jamabandi.
Jamabandi Haryana Land Record – Online Jamabandi Nakal
- First of all visit the official website of Jamabandi Haryana: jamabandi.nic.in.
- Click on “Jamabandi Nakal” menu on top.
- Now Click on “By Owner Name”.
- it will open a new screen of “NAKAL DETAILS”.
- Here you can search “Jamabandi Nakal” By Owner name or By Khewat or By Khasra or By Date of Mutation.
- Like if you Select “By Owner Name”.
- Select District, Tehsil or sub-Tehsil, Village and Jamabandi Year.
- Now you have to select “Owner Type”.
- Select “निजी” and it will you list of name on this page.
- Enter the name you want to search. it will show the list of Nakal available under that name.
- Click on “Nakal” link and you will Your “Jamabandi Nakal”.
- You can take a print out of your “Jamabandi Haryana Nakal”.
Other States Land Records: