Jeevan Pramaan is a digital biometric service for pensioners. Pensioners from any department can take benefit of this facility. A life certificate plays a significant role for pensioners to get their account. The pensioner has to submit a life certificate every year. To overcome this issue, Govt has launched Jeevan Pramaan portal.
There are more than one crore pensioners in the country. These pensioners get their due pension through Pension Disbursing Authorities (PDAs) such as the banks and post offices. Pensioners have to submit a "Life Certificate" to these PDAs in November every year. They have to present -themselves personally or submit a life certificate. This procedure causes tremendous hardships for Pensioners.
Jeevan Pramaan Benefits
Jeevan Pramaan seeks to address this very problem. The Govt has digitized the whole process of securing the life certificate. This portal aims to create life Certificate hassle-free and much easier for the pensioners. Here are the benefits of Digital Life Certificate:
- Jeevan Pramaan is a Digital biometric Life Certificate for pensioners.
- There is no need to present himself/ herself personally before the Pension Disbursing Officer.
- This Certificate works in all departments.
- The Pramaan ID is not valid for life. After expiring, you have to apply for a new one.
- This is a valid Certificate under the IT Act. This Certificate proves that pensioner is alive.
Jeevan Pramaan Document Require
Here are the documents that pensioner need when he or she tries to create Digital Life Certificate:
- The Pensioner must have an Aadhaar Card.
- The Pensioner must have a mobile number.
- Self-declared Pension Information.
- PPO Number and Pension Account number
- Bank details of Pensioner.
- Name of Pension Sanctioning Authority.
How to Apply for Jeevan Pramaan
Getting a digital Life certificate is hassle-free. Now you can get through various Centres which CSCs, Banks, Government offices or client application. A pensioner has to visit any nearest CSC Centre or Bank or Govt Office. You must take all the necessary documents with you. Pensioner might have to pay nominally fee for this.
The All India CSC is available on Portal at jeevanpramaan.gov.in.If you have any issue, and then you can call on 01203076200 or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send SMS "JPL" to 7738299899. You will get a list of Jeevan Pramaan centre near your Pincode.
Other Govt Schemes: