Krushak assistance for livelihood and income argumentation that is KALIA Yojana is launched by the state govt of the Odisha. Through this scheme the government of Odisha targets the small farmers, cultivators as well as landless laborers which involve payment to encourage all the cultivation and associated activities.
Through Kalia Yojana, the following things will be provided by the state govt.
1) Assistance for cultivation: Govt. will provides Rs 25000 per farmer family for the five seasons so that the farmers can buy seeds, fertilizers, insecticide etc. this scheme has implemented during the Rabi season in the year of 2018-19.
2) Assistance for livelihood: The farmer who is landless will be given Rs 12000 for agriculture allied activities like fishery kits for fishermen, mushroom cultivation, mini layer unit etc. SC/ST will get benefits in this scheme.
3) Assistance for vulnerable agriculture household: the vulnerable cultivators or landless agricultural laborers will get financial support of Rs 10000 per family every year so, they can take care of their sustenance. Old age people or person having some diseases or disability are comes under vulnerable cultivators.
4) Life insurance for cultivators and landless laborers: different life insurance with very nominal premium will be given to all the cultivators and the landless laborers.
5) interest free crop loan: cultivators or agriculture families which will be identified by the gram Panchayat will be provided the crop load up to Rs 500000 which is on 0% interest that means for crop load you did not need to pay any interest, these things are included in the scheme for the development and growth of the agriculture.
WHAT IS KALIA BATRA
Kalia Batra is one of the information services which give all the information related to the Kalia scheme. So, any person who is interested to know about the Kalia scheme or wants some information about this scheme then they can register themselves by just giving a missed call on the no. 08061174222. After miss call, the person will automatically be registered with Kalia Batra. All the information about the Kalia scheme will be sent on that mobile no. through call as well as voice messages from time to time.
Who is eligible to get benefit under KALIA Scheme?
Small and marginal farmers, landless Agricultural household, vulnerable Agricultural household, landless Agricultural labourers and sharecroppers (Actual cultivators) all growth are eligible under different components of scheme. Total of 50 lakh families will be covered under the scheme. A small farmer is cultivator who owns 1 hectare (2.5 acres) to 2 hectares (5 acres) of Agricultural land. A marginal farmer is a farmer who owns less than 1 hectare of Agricultural land.
Benefit for landless agricultural household
Financial Assistance of Rs.12500/-will be provided to each landless Agricultural Household for Agricultural allied activities like for small goat rearing unit, mini-layer unit, duckery units, fishery kits for fisherman, mushroom cultivation and bee-keeping, etc. This will particularly benefit to SC & ST population of our State.
Eligibility to get the benefits under KALIA Scheme
- Small and Marginal Farmers are eligible to get benefit under support to cultivators for cultivation.
- Land less agricultural households are eligible to get livelihood support under the scheme.
- Vulnerable agricultural household covering vulnerable cultivators/ landless agricultural labourers are eligible to get financial assistance under the KALIA scheme. Vulnerable cultivators/ landless agricultural labourers include old age, disability, disease or any other reason. Out of the above three components viz., support to cultivators for cultivation, livelihood support for landless agricultural household and financial assistance to vulnerable agricultural household, one beneficiary will avail only one benefit as per the eligibility.
Life Insurance Support to cultivators and Landless agricultural labourers as well as the interest free crop loan component are meant for all category of beneficiary under KALIA scheme.
KALIA Scheme Application Form