Karnataka CLWS (Crop Loan Waiver Status) is a new loan waiver scheme for the farmer. The Karnataka farmer who has applied for this scheme can check their name on the beneficiary list by going on the official website. You can check your name in the beneficiary list of CLWS with the help of Aadhar card number, ration card number, and FSD ID.
You can find services of CLWS for different banks like commercial & cooperative banks etc. Farmers can check the status of their beneficiary by the below methods. So, read the article with care to get the benefits of the CLWS scheme.
Karnataka CLWS Beneficiary name list
The government wants to give some financial support to the farmer so that they can yield their crops without any stress. So, this scheme CLWS is going to announced in February of this year. You can apply for the loan by going on the website clws.karnataka.gov.in.
Services for Karnataka CLWS
There are almost four types of services available for the CLW as beneficiary that are:
Services For The Commercial Bank
- Login of bank Deo.
- reports of CLWS bank.
- Login to the bank manager.
- Login district wise.
- Crop loan branch wise.
Cooperative Bank Services
- Pacs Deo Login.
- Dcc Taluk Manager Login.
- CDO taluk Login.
- district wise Login.
- Acres Login.
- Waiver payment certificate Pacs wise.
Services for Citizen
- Report for an individual loan.
- Certificate for Pac's citizen payment.
- Bank citizen payment certificate.
Services for Nadakcheri
- Verification login of mismatch ID.
- Login TLC FSD.
- Mismatch account report.
How to check the name on Karnataka CLWS list
If you want to check your name in Karnataka Crop Loan Waiver Status then you need to follow the below process:
- Visit the official website of CLWS or click on the below link: clws.karanataka.gov.in.
- Scroll down to "services for the citizen."
- Now, click on the "INDIVIDUAL LOANEE REPORT" section.
- It will take you to the next screen.
- Enter your "Aadhar card number" or "Ration Card Number."
- Enter the card numbers only in a prescribed format.
- Lastly, enter the "Fetch report" to get the result.
- Finally, It will show you the "Karnataka CLWS LOANEE Report" on your screen.
Karnataka CLWS Report Details of Payment & Loan Status
you will find different information for the various loan that are:
Commercial Bank loan details:
In commercial bank loan repots You will get features like CLWS ID, branch name, account number, status, ration card no., Bank name, and loan type.
Details in bank payment
In bank payment, you will get the details like Lonee name, payment status, loan type, CLWS ID, account number, and paid date.
Details in Pacs loan
In the Pacs loan report, you will get the details like account no., Loan type, payment status, paid status, etc.
Details for Pacs payment
On the Pacs payment report, you will get features like loan type, account number, paid date, CLWS ID, etc.
Karnataka CLWS Helpline
If you are looking for help for CLWS, then you have to visit the following address or call below number:
Other Government Services: