Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2019 is a new initiative scheme for SC/ST Students of Karnataka. Karnataka Govt has launched this scheme to distribute free laptops to SC/ST students who are not able to afford laptops due to their poor financial condition.
Students can apply online on the Karnataka College Portal website. The Karnataka Govt will give Rs. 25000/- to these students so that they can buy a laptop with this money. Only SC/ST students are eligible for this scheme. Near about 36000 SC/ST student will get money for Free Laptop. Students can apply who professional course, can apply online for Laptop Bhagya Yojana Karnataka 2019.
Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2019 Eligibility
The students who match the following conditions can apply for Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2019:
- A Resident of Karnataka can apply for this scheme.
- SC/ST Students of Karnataka.
- Students who applied for the Professional Course.
- the annual income of less than Rs 2.50 lakh.
Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2019 Document Required
The student who want to apply for Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2019, need to have the following documents:
- Karnataka Domicile Certificate.
- Aadhaar Card.
- Bank A/c linked with Aadhaar Card.
- SC/ST Caste Certificate.
- income Certificate.
Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2019 Eligible Course
The following courses are eligible for Free Laptops Scheme:
- Medical studies.
- Polytechnic colleges.
- Postgraduate courses.
- Study in First Grade Colleges.
Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2019 Online Apply
To Apply online for Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2019, Follow these steps:
- First of all, Visit the official website of Dept. of College Education Karnataka: dce.kar.nic.in.
- There you will see the Free Laptop Scheme Form.
- Download that form.
- if you are not able to find form then Download Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2019 Form here.
- Fill this form with your details.
- Attach all required document photostats and student photo.
- Send it to the education department of Karnataka.