Karnataka government has introduced a Karnataka free laptop scheme or Bhagya Laptop Scheme for the 10th 12th class students. This Yojana will provide free laptops as well as mobile phones to well-educated students. The Social and welfare department of the Karnataka state will act as the nodal agency of this Yojana. The student who has passed the 12th class exam and take admission in further session will get the free laptop for their studies. This Yojana will give benefits to the SC and ST communities’ students. The citizens of Karnataka can check all the details related to the Karnataka free laptop schemes in this article.
Students can apply online on the Karnataka College Portal website. The Karnataka Govt will give Rs. 25000/- to these students so that they can buy a laptop with this money. Only SC/ST students are eligible for this scheme. Near about 36000 SC/ST students will get money for Free laptops. Students can apply who professional course, can apply online for Laptop Bhagya Yojana Karnataka.
Karnataka Laptop Scheme Benefits
Laptop and Smartphone play an essential role in the education department, so it is compulsory to have laptops and internet connection to every student. This Yojana helps to increase digital education in the states. The state government is going to distribute free laptops to every student to increase digital knowledge in Karnataka.
Karnataka Laptop eligibility
If a student wants to get free laptops through this Yojana, then they need to check the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must have completed their 12th with marks of 85% state or Central government recognized University.
- The student must belong from SC or St or OBC category. Other categories of students are not eligible for this Yojana.
- The student has a domicile certificate of Karnataka.
- Anyone income of beneficiary should not more than 2 Lakhs.
- The student who was studying in 12th class or any engineering or medical courses is eligible.
Required document for Laptop Scheme
The candidate will need some certificates while the registration of the Karnataka Bhagya laptop scheme and those are:
- SSC original certificate
- 12th pass certificate
- Domicile certificate of Karnataka
- Proof of Karnataka citizenship
- Voter ID card
- Aadhar card
- Xerox of bank passbook
- Caste certificate ( SC, ST or OBC caste certificate)
- Family annual income certificate
Karnataka Laptop Scheme 2019 Eligible Course
The following courses are eligible for Free Laptops Scheme:
- Medical studies.
- Polytechnic colleges.
- Postgraduate courses.
- Study in First Grade Colleges.
Karnataka Laptop Scheme Online Apply
Time needed: 30 minutes.
If the candidates want to get advantages of the Karnataka Bhagya laptop scheme, then they need to follow The below steps:
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Department of College Education Karnataka
Open dce.kar.nic.in the website on your browser. Now, Click on the scheme and scholarship section, and you will get a new page on your screen. It takes you to the next page.
- Now, you have to fill the application form.
You can see an application form on your screen. Now, fill the free laptop scheme form and upload the necessary document in it. After uploading the documents, you can click on the submit option.
- Get The Acknowledgement number.
After submitting the application form, you will get an Acknowledgement id as well as verification code to your mobile number for further use.
- Download Karnataka Laptop Scheme Application Form
if you are not able to find form then Download Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2019 Form here. Now, you have to fill this form with your details.
After that, you have to attach all required document photostats and student photos. Then, you have to send it to the education department of Karnataka.
Karnataka Laptop Bhagya Scheme Beneficiary List
If you want to check your name in beneficiary list, then you have to follow the procedure below:
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Department of College Education Karnataka.
- Here, you have to click on the laptop scheme under the Services and Schemes section.
- It takes you to the next page.
- Now, you have to click on the "Beneficiary List" link.
- After that, a search form appears on your screen.
- Here, you have to select district, tahsil, and village.
- Now, you can see a list of schools and colleges on your screen.
- After that, click on the school or college name link.
- Now, you can see the Karnataka Bhagya laptop beneficiary list on your screen.