Maharashtra government has introduced the MahaDBT Post Matric Scholarship Portal for the students of Maharashtra. The online Portal is Mahadbtmahait Portal or MahaDBT. This portal costs almost 38 Post matric scholarships, which is offered by the different state government departments. There are eight departments under the Maharashtra government, which provides fellowship for the students. Some of the departments are the tribal development department, social justice, and Special assistance department, etc. The applicant belongs from the Maharashtra state can apply for the different scholarships on the MahaDBT portal. This article has all the information related to the MahaDBT portal.
MahaDBT portal scheme
There are mainly five different schemes for the student under this Portal, and those are
- Post Matric scholarship India
- The Post matric scholarship for the disabled person
- Post matric tuition fee as well as examination fees
- SCSM MERIT SCHOLARSHIP
- Scholarship for professional courses
Features of MahaDBT Post Matric Scholarship Portal
- It helps to reduce the drop in the education system in the state.
- MahaDBT helps to improve higher education.
- It provides financial support for the study.
- The individual will get the benefit with family income is less than or equal to 2.5 lakh.
- Get the opportunity of higher education.
- The student who belongs from SC categories will only get the benefit of exam fees, maintenance allowance, etc.
MahaDBT portal benefits
Mahadbtmahait Portal is eligible for the Schedule caste students. The applicant will get benefit according to the group for only ten months for the maintenance allowance group for this Portal, and those are the group I, II, III, and IV.
- Group I will get the benefit of rupees 550 monthly.
- Group II will get 530 rupees.
- There are only 300 rupees for group III.
If the student is hostellers, then they will get:
- 1200rs to the group I
- 820 Rs to group II
- RS 570 to 3rd group
- And group IV will get the benefit of Rs 380.
MahaDBT Post Matric Scholarship portal eligibility criteria
There are few eligibility criteria for MahaDBT Portal, and those are:
- Applicants must belong from the Maharashtra state.
- There are only two professional courses are allowed under the MahaDBT portal.
- The student must have passed their 10th exam.
- Schedule caste or Navbuddha are only eligible.
- The annual income of guardians for parents of the applicant should not more than Rs 2.5 lakh.
Required documents for MahaDBT Portal
The following documents will compulsory during the registration:
- HSC or SSC mark sheet
- Last exam mark sheet
- Income certificate
- Hostel certificate if required
- Self-declaration certificate
- Caste certificate
- Cap allotment letter
MahaDBT Portal Online Registration
First, you have to register to apply various Maharashtra Post Matric Scholarships available on MahaDBT Portal. So to register, you have to follow the below procedure for that:
- Firstly, you have to visit the Mahadbtmahait Portal on mahadbtmahait.gov.in.
- Now, you have to click on the option "new applicant registration."
- Now, you have to enter the Applicant name, username, password, email, and mobile.
- Then, you have to click on the "Get OTP" button for email and mobile. you will receive an OTP on email and mobile.
- After validating mobile and email, you have to click on the Register button.
- It takes you to the next page.
- After that, you have to select the option registration with Aadhar Card without Aadhar card.
- If you have Aadhaar card, then click on the option registration with Aadhar Card and then click the 12 digit Aadhar card no.
- Then, you have to enter the OTP did you will get in your mobile number.
- After that, you have to upload all the documents like photo, address proof, identity proof, etc. in the registration form.
- Then, you have to log in to the MahaDBT portal account.
- Finally, You can apply for a different scholarship scheme after login to the MahaDBT Post Matric Scholarship portal.
MahaDBT Post Matric Scholarship Apply Online
After registering online, you can apply various Maharashtra Post Matric Scholarships available on MahaDBT Portal. To apply online, you have to follow the below procedure for that:
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of the Mahadbtmahait Portal.
- Now, you have to click on the "Applicant Login" button.
- Then, you have to enter your username and password.
- Now, click on the login button and you will redirect to the MahaDBT Portal Dashboard.
- Here you can see the list of Post Matric Scholarships available on MahaDBT.
- Now, you have to click on the "Apply" link in front of the scheme.
- It takes you to the MahaDBT Post Matric Scholarship form.
- Then, you have to fill the details in the form and click on the submit button.
- Finally, you have applied for the MahaDBT Post Matric Scholarship on Mahadbtmahait Portal.
Other Government Scheme: