Maharashtra Atal Aahar Yojana is a food yojana of the Maharashtra state. It started on the 7th of March 2019. This scheme is only for the laborers of the Maharashtra state. The objective of this scheme is to provide hygienic food with good qualities at low rates. The government knows the importance of meals very well. So, the government has decided to deliver the meal at a cheap price to the laborers. The laborers get the meal in at Rs 5 per plate. There are more than 20000 workers who will get benefits of Atal Aahar Yojana.
Maharashtra Atal Aahar Yojana
The government of Maharashtra had introduced many schemes for laborers. The government focuses on the nutritious food of the workers. So, they can transform their life. Good meals provide nutrition to the construction workers, which helps to keep them fit. Food is the main thing for any person, so it is necessary to eat nutritious food for anyone. This meal help to give the person a healthy life. The workers can get food at Rs 5.
Atal Aahar Yojana Key features
This Yojana has some basic vital features, and that is:
- Atal Aahar Yojana is a phase-wise scheme.
- Almost 20,000 workers will get advantages under the first phase of this Yojana.
- The food will be available at the rate of Rs 5 to the workers.
|Scheme Name||Maharashtra Atal Aahar Yojana|
|Type of Scheme||Food Scheme|
Atal Aahar Yojana eligibility
If you want to take the advantages of Atal Aahar Yojana, then it is compulsory to check the eligibility criteria. So, check the below eligibility criteria before filling the registration form.
- Only Maharashtra Resident can apply for the scheme.
- Candidate must have 18 years old.
- The applicant has to register themselves under the construction worker's welfare board.
- Candidate Identity proof for the scheme.
- Aadhar card of the applicant.
- Voter ID card of the applicant.
Atal Aahar Yojana Registration Process
If you want to get the benefit of Atal Aahar Yojana, then you have to register yourself under this scheme. You have to follow the below steps for that:
- Firstly, you have to visit your nearest office of the Construction Workers Welfare Board.
- Then, you have to ask for the Atal Aahar Application Form.
- Now, fill that form and submit it to the department.
- Finally, you have registered yourself to Atal Aahar Yojana.
All the workers will get registration automatically under this Atal Aahar Yojana. Almost 10 lakh labor will get register under the plan. Apart from nutritious food, the government will also provide help in education, income, and health sector for the workers. You can also check more details on the official portal of the Maharashtra government. The official water of this is scheme is Maharashtra.gov.in.