Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana is a new Maharashtra government scheme for the scheduled caste and Neo Buddhist students. The student gets the financial support up to RS 51000. The student who is pursuing the 10th, 12th diploma, or any other professional courses are eligible for this yojana scheme. The beneficiary will get accommodation facilities, boarding, and other expenses facility from the government. The main objective of the government is to provide a better facility in education to the student who did not afford it. It will help to encourage the student to study. This scheme is an outstanding initiative by the Maharashtra government for the welfare of the student.
The student wants to take admission after 1oth class, are eligible to get the benefit of this scheme. This scheme is mainly for poor SC and NB Students. If you belong to these than you can get the benefit from this scheme. In this article, we will update you on all the necessary information related to Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana.
Swadhar Yojana Maharashtra 2020 eligibility
If you are going to apply for the show the yojana then you need to check your eligibility criteria for this scheme:
- Candidate must belong from the Maharashtra state.
- SC or neo Buddha categories are only applicable.
- The annual income of the family can not more than 2.5 lakh
- The student must have bank accounts
- Applicants must have an Aadhar card.
- The applicant is going to take admission after the 10th class is eligible.
- The student must have qualified their last exam by securing 60% marks or above.
- Physically disabled people are eligible for 40% marks only.
- The course duration must for a minimum of 2 years.
Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana benefits
The government will give the following expenses and grants to those beneficiary students. Here are the benefits:
|Medical and Engineering Course||5,000/- (extra)|
|Other Branches||2,000/- (extra)|
So, the Maharashtra student gets Rs. 51000 benefit from this scheme.
Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana Apply Offline
if you want to apply for Swadhar Yojana, then you have to follow the below procedure for that:
- First of all, you have to visit the Social Justice deptartment to collect the scheme application form.
- Now, fill that form carefully.
- Then, attach all required documents like Aadhaar Card copy, Identity Proof copy, Resident Copy, etc.
- Now, you need to submit it to your nearest social justice department office.
- Within a few days, you will receive a scholarship amount in your bank account.
Swadhar Yojana Helpline
If you want to contact the Social Justice Department, then you have to call or visit on the following address:
सामाजजक न्याय व जवशेष सहाय्य जवभाग, समाज कल्याण आयुक्तालय, महाराष्ट्र राज्य, ३ चचचरोड, पुणे 411001
दूरध्वनी क्रमाांक: 020-26127569
website: SSJA Maharashtra
Other Government Schemes: