MP Jai Kisan Fasal Loan Mafi Yojana is a loan waiver scheme of Madhya Pradesh Government. This scheme will waive the Fasal loan of all MP Farmers. Under Jai Kisan Fasal Loan Waiver Scheme, up to Rs. 2 Lakh Fasal Loan Mafi will provide to MP farmers. Last few years, MP Farmers are facing so many issues in farming. They are facing lots of loss in crops. Due to that, They are unable to pay their Fasal Loan. So, if you are looking for an MP Jai Kisan Fasal Loan Mafi scheme, then read this article carefully.
MP Jai Kisan Fasal Loan Mafi Yojana 2020 Benefits
The Madhya Pradesh government has launched many schemes for its farmers. Jai Kisan Fasal Lona Mafi Yojana is one of the best programs for farmers. This scheme will help to waive their Fasal loan from banks. Under this scheme, Rs. 2 lakh loan waiver will provide to all farmers who have taken a loan from Nationalised banks or Cooperative banks or Rural banks.
The MP Government will deposit the amount in farmer loan account through DBT Scheme. So, farmers have to Aadhaar Seeding their bank account. Without this, they cannot avail of this loan waiver scheme. Here are the benefits of this scheme:
- Under this scheme, Rs. 2 lakh loan will waive.
- NPA loan up to Rs. 25,000/- will waive.
- Farmers whose loans are pending from Jun 2009, will come under this scheme.
- Famers who have taken loans for agriculture equipment, well, etc., cannot apply for this scheme.
- Only a loan from Nationalised banks or Cooperative banks or Rural banks will waive.
- The Green list is for those farmers who have seeded their bank account with Aadhaar Card.
- The White list is for those farmers who have not seeded their bank account with Aadhaar Card.
|Scheme Name||Jai Kisan Fasal Loan Mafi Yojana|
|Type of Scheme||Farmers Scheme|
MP Jai Kisan Fasal Loan Waiver Yojana Eligibility
If you are a farmer and you have taken a loan for your crops, then you can apply for the MP loan waiver scheme. You have to fulfill the following conditions of MP Government:
- Only MP Resident farmers can apply for this scheme.
- Farmers who have taken a loan from Nationalised banks or Cooperative banks or Rural banks can apply for this.
- If the farmer has taken a loan against gold can also apply for this scheme.
- Farmers must attach their bank account with Aadhaar Number.
- If you are an income tax payee, then you cannot apply for this scheme.
- if you are a pensioner, then the pension amount cannot more than Rs. 15,000/- per month.
- If you have registered for GST, then you cannot apply for the scheme.
MP Jai Kisan Fasal Loan Mafi Yojana Apply
If you want to apply for Fasal Loan Mafi Scheme, then you have to follow the below procedure for that:
- First of all, you have to visit your Panchayat Office.
- You will get the application form. if you have not to get form then you can download Jai Kisan Fasal Loan Mafi Yojana Application Form here.
- In this Application form, the farmer has to fill personal details like name, Garm Panchayat name, address, Aadhaar number, Land details, etc.
- In 2nd part, you have to fill your Fasal Loan details.
- After that, submit that form to your Panchayat office.
- Finally, you have applied for Jai Kisan Fasal Loan Mafi Scheme.
MP Jai Kisan Fasal Loan Mafi Yojana Farmers Lists 2020
Time to time, the MP Government release an MP Jai Kisan Fasal Loan Waiver Scheme farmer’s list. This list contains the name of all farmers whose Fasal Loan has waived. You can check the list online. Here is the procedure to check MP Fasal Loan Mafi Farmer list :
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the MP Krishi Portal.
- Now on the left side, click on the “जय किसान फसल ऋण माफी योजना” link.
- It takes you to the next page.
- Now, click on the “जय किसान फसल ऋण माफी योजना अंतर्गत लाभान्वित किसानों की सूची” link.
- It takes you to the next page.
- Then, you can see a list of the districts on your screen.
- Now, click on your district.
- It will open a PDF file where it shows the MP Farmers list whose loan has waived.
Other Government Schemes: