Govt of MP has launched Ladli Laxmi Scheme for girls. in this scheme, first five years Rs. 6000/- deposited on name of girl each year. After that Rs 2,000/- will paid when girl get admission in class 6th. Rs. 4,000/- will paid in 9th class admission. Rs. 6,000/- will paid in 11th class admission and last amount of Rs. 6,000/- will paid in 9th class admission. Rs. 1,00,000/- ( Rs. 1 Lakh) paid to girl when she get age of 21 year and should also given 12th class examination. Girl should not get married before age of 18 years.
MP Ladli Laxmi Scheme Eligibility
- born in the State of MP
- resident of MP for the last fifteen years.
- Non Income tax payee Family. if parent pay income tax after scheme registration, girl will get money from scheme.
- Must enrolled in Anganwadi Center
- a girl born on or after January 1, 2006
- girl should not get married before age of 18
MP Ladli Laxmi Scheme Document Required
- Birth Certificate of the applicant.
- a proof of 15 years residence of the applicant in the State of Goa.
- Birth Certificate of the parent.
- Attested copy of the Aadhar card
MP Laadli Laxmi Scheme Online Apply
Before online apply for MP Ladli Laxmi scheme, make sure you have all document ready in your hand. The following step needs to follow, to use for the scheme:
- Visit official website : http://ladlilaxmi.mp.gov.in/index.html
- Now click on “Apply Online”
- It will take you to next screen where you have select “Jan Samanya ” Button
- It will take you to next screen where you have select options like MP Resident, Income tax Payee, Register for girl and Girl registered under Anganwadi. after that click on Save
- On Next Screen, now you have fill other information like girl personal details, family details, address details etc. After filling these information and upload all documents needed. Now you have to click on save.
- Now you have registered for MP Ladli Laxmi Scheme