Madhya Pradesh Govt launched Yuva Swabhiman Yojana on 26th January 2019. This scheme specifically will help get 100 days of employment for unemployed youth of Madhya Pradesh State. Therefore, this scheme will help unemployed youth of Madhya Pradesh financially. This Scheme provide 100 days employment in one year and also provide skill training.
In Yuva Swabhiman Yojana, unemployed youth will get 100 days employment and get stipend of Rs. 4,000/- pm .First 10 days eligible youth will undergo training. Next 90 days youth have to work on given task Payment will be credit in account of youth automatically. Youth will get Rs. 4,000/- P.M.
Yuva Swabhiman Yojana Eligibility
- Must be Resident of Madhya Pradesh ( MP)
- Age from 21 to 23 years.
- Only Unemployed
- Annual Family income less than Rs. 2.00 lakh
Yuva Swabhiman Yojana Online Apply
- First of all, visit Yuva Swabhiman Yojana official website http://yuvaswabhimaan.mp.gov.in
- there you will see button for online Apply. click on online apply
- It will take you another page there you have click on register now
- Now, fill your details and it will create account for you in Youth Swabhiman Yojana
|Name of the scheme||Yuva Swabhiman Yojana|
|Inaugurated by||Kamal Nath|
|Announced on||January 2019|
|Implementation date||March 2019|
|Target beneficiaries||Unemployed Youth|
|Allowance||Rs 4000/- p.m.|