Mukhyamantri Anchal Amrit Yojana is a new scheme of Uttarakhand Govt. Anchal Amrit Yojana will provide milk to Uttarakhand Anganwadi Centres. Uttarakhand Govt will provide 200 ml of milk to each student of Anganwadi Centres in two times in a week.
Mukhyamantri Anchal Amrit Yojana Benefits
- Around 2.5 Lakh children of Uttarakhand state will get benefits of this scheme.
- Each child of Anganwadi Centre will get 200 ml milk in two times in a week.
- Flavoured, sweet and skimmed milk powder will also provide to Anganwadi Centres.
- This scheme will help kids to get more nutrition.
- Only kids from 3 years to 6 years will get milk.
Mukhyamantri Anchal Amrit Yojana 2019
There are more than 20000 children in Uttarakhand state who are facing Malnutrition. Uttarakhand Govt specially launches this scheme to fight against Malnutrition. The Dept of Women's Empowerment and Child Development Uttarakhand has described this scheme as a major step towards fighting malnutrition in the state.
In this scheme, the Uttarakhand Govt preparing more than 9000 cows for milking and govt also contacting farmers to provide milk for the scheme. State Chief Minister Trivendra Singh Rawat told that right now more than 2.5 Lakhs children are studying in Anganwadi Centres. This Scheme will help those kids to have good nutrition diet.