This Mukhya Mantri scholarship Yojana is started by the department of social justice and empowerment Rajasthan Govt. The application form for the scholarship for the year of 2019 has been started. Through this scheme, the government will give 50% of the fees of eligible students of this scheme. The scholarship will be only provided for the one year only but the students can renew their application form to take further benefits of this scheme.
Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Ucch Shiksha Scholarship Eligibility
- Applicant should be resident of Rajasthan and applicant should be from SC , ST, OBC.
- Only students from State recognized Govt and Private Institute will be eligible.
- Parent of student should have following income:
- SC Applicant’s Parent Income : 2.5 Lakh per annum
- OBC Applicant’s Parent Income : 1 Lakh per annum
- Economical Weaker OBC Applicant’s Parent Income : 1 Lakh per annum
- Released nomadic and semi-nomadic Applicant’s Parent Income : 1 Lakh per annum
Mukhyamantri Sarvajan Ucch Shiksha Scholarship Application Form Process
- To fill the online application form for Mukhyamantri Sarvajan Uttar Matric scholarship Rajasthan 2018-19 the candidates please visit Official Website.
- Now go to Apply Online/E-Services section at the last of the left side of the homepage.
- Click at New Scholarship Portal.
- If you re already registered then click at Login/Sign In
- If you are new then click at Signup/Register.
- Complete your registration by providing Aadhar Number, Facebook id, Google id or Bhamashah id.
- After that the candidates will be able to fill the online application form.
- Fill the application form with complete detail
Mukhyamantri Sarvajan Ucch Shiksha Scholarship Document Required
- Email address
- income certificate
- Bhamashah Card Number
- Aadhar card number
- 10th Passed Mark
- BPL certificate
- Basic address proof
- Antyodaya card