The Department of Social Justice and Empowerment Rajasthan have started accepting forms for Ucch Shiksha Chatravriti Yojana. Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Ucch Shiksha Scholarship Yojana 2019 application forms submission has started. Rajasthan government will give 50% fees of the eligible students under this scheme and the scholarship will be provided till one year and after that the students can renew their application forms to take further benefits.
Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Ucch Shiksha Scholarship Eligibility
- Applicant should be resident of Rajasthan and applicant should be from SC , ST, OBC.
- Only students from State recognized Govt and Private Institute will be eligible.
- Parent of student should have following income:
- SC Applicant’s Parent Income : 2.5 Lakh per annum
- OBC Applicant’s Parent Income : 1 Lakh per annum
- Economical Weaker OBC Applicant’s Parent Income : 1 Lakh per annum
- Released nomadic and semi-nomadic Applicant’s Parent Income : 1 Lakh per annum
Mukhyamantri Sarvajan Ucch Shiksha Scholarship Application Form Process
- To fill the online application form for Mukhyamantri Sarvajan Uttar Matric scholarship Rajasthan 2018-19 the candidates please visit Official Website.
- Now go to Apply Online/E-Services section at the last of the left side of the homepage.
- Click at New Scholarship Portal.
- If you re already registered then click at Login/Sign In
- If you are new then click at Signup/Register.
- Complete your registration by providing Aadhar Number, Facebook id, Google id or Bhamashah id.
- After that the candidates will be able to fill the online application form.
- Fill the application form with complete detail
Mukhyamantri Sarvajan Ucch Shiksha Scholarship Document Required
- Email address
- income certificate
- Bhamashah Card Number
- Aadhar card number
- 10th Passed Mark
- BPL certificate
- Basic address proof
- Antyodaya card