Mukhymantri Yuva Nestham scheme is also known as Nirudyoga Bruthi scheme 2019. Under this scheme, unemployed avails the benefits to the scheme in 9 districts of Andhra Pradesh. This Scheme is the best option for youth to get jobs. Under this scheme, young can join a skill development course free of cost. Youth don’t have to pay for the course. It will reduce the family burden. This scheme will help almost 12 lakh unemployed youth of Andhra Pradesh. This scheme will give a monthly allowance to youth so that they can join skill development courses. In this article, we will provide all the details related to Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham yojana.
Document required for Mukhymantri Yuva Nestham Yojana
- Aadhar card of the applicant.
- Mobile number of the applicant.
- Education qualification of the applicant.
- Hall ticket of diploma graduate and postgraduate certificate.
- Ration card of the applicant.
Mukhymantri Yuva Nestham Yojana Eligibility
- The candidate must have permanent residence and the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- Graduation or any Diploma of two years are eligible.
- Candidate has a white ration card.
- The age of 22 years to 35 years.
- The applicant cannot have Movable or Immovable properties.
- BPL family of Andhra Pradesh.
- Max 5 acre of land can apply for the scheme.
- Four-wheelers applicant is not eligible.
- The bank account linked with Aadhar card.
Other specification for Yuva Nestham yojana
- The applicant is pursuing formal education are not eligible for Mukhymantri Yuva Nestham scheme.
- Self-employed application is not eligible.
- Private sector workers are government sector worker also ineligible.
- Candidate under criminal offense is not eligible for the scheme.
Mukhymantri Yuva Neshtam Yojana Apply Online
- If you want to apply for the scheme, visit the official website: http://yuvanestham.ap.gov.in.
- Click on the apply now link.
- Enter the Aadhar card number and Captcha Code.
- After that, the OTP will send to your mobile number.
- Now, enter the OTP and click on submit.
- Now, you will is eligibility criteria on the screen of your device.
- If you are not eligible for Mukhymantri Yuva Nestham then the system will not accept it.
- if you are eligible then you can fill personal information.
- After that, you have to check your eduction Qualification.
- Select your University and enter your Hall Ticket Number.
- Now, Click on “Get Education Details” button.
- After that, you can upload the relevant documents.
- Still, if you are not approved then you can call on 1100 can register your grievance.
- You need to Meeseva Centre for the credential verification.
- At Meeseva Centre, they will do e KYC verification.
- Upload the required document like educational certificates, ration card, Aadhaar Card, etc.
- Now, fill all details in the form and click on the submit button.
- You will get a confirmation message successful registration on your mobile number.
Other Government Schemes: