The Indian government has introduced NAPS Apprenticeship India Training on apprenticeshipindia.org for the youth of the country to provide skill training to the fresher or ITI students or MES Pass out candidates. The central government will share 25% of the prescribed stipend with the maximum amount of rupees 1500 per month per apprentice with the Government employees.
The government will share Rs 7500 apprentices, which is the cost of basic training. State apprenticeship advisor, as well as the regional directorate of apprenticeships, works as implementing agency for their respective state or regions. The central government has started the scheme from 1st October 2016. We will share the details related to the national apprenticeship program schemes and this article to read it carefully.
The objective of NAPS Apprenticeship India Training
The main objective of NASPs is to provide apprenticeship training as well as to increase the number of apprentices in India from 2.3 lakh to 50 lakh by 2020.
Components of NAPS Apprenticeship India Training
There are many two components of this Yojana, and those are:
- The government will share 25% of the prescribed stipend to the apprentice. The maximum amount of prescribed allowance is rupees 1500.
- The price of the basic training course is rupees 7500 for the three months course. The government will share this essential training course without any formal trade training.
There is two implementing agency for this Yojana, and those are:
- Regional directorate of the apprenticeship program (RDATs): This implementing agency for the Central public sector. It can operate their business in more than 4 States.
- State apprenticeship advisor: This agency works for state public sector or private establishment in their regional areas or Jurisdiction.
Key features of National apprenticeship program scheme
There are some essential key features of this and NAPS Yojana, and those are:
It increases the options for the apprentices: this program helps to give the status of Optional trades as well as beneficial in the relevant practical content off the job training of SSC or NCVT. The Duration of this course is almost one year, excluding the Basic training period.
Administering through technology: The applicants can use an online portal for the administering of the apprenticeship training programs. The benefits of this portal are:
For the industry
- Online registration
- It declared seats or vacancies of apprenticeship.
- It searches that candidate from the specific trades, region, or sector.
- This portal also releases the offer letter for all the applicants as apprentices.
- It monitors apprenticeship training.
- It is also helpful in online submission of returns as well as records.
- Submission of claims online
- Payment of government shares online on Apprenticeshipindia.org.
- Online registration of the applicant in their sector or traits of their choice
- It sends the application to all the potential employers for the training of apprenticeship.
- It releases online receipt as well as the issue of a letter for the candidates.
- This portal searches Basic training provider for the specific region or trades.
For regional directorates of apprenticeship training or state apprenticeship advisor
- It reviews as well as approves the contracts of apprenticeships.
- It monitors the apprenticeship training implementation.
- This program reviews all the claims from the employers.
- It releases the receipt of the inspection report as well as the approval of BTS.
- The candidate can pay for the basic training course online.
- It releases receipt or review of the application of 25% of prescribed stipend for a maximum of rupees 1500 per month per apprentice.
Basic training provider
- Online registration
- Declare all the seeds and vacancies for the training
- Its shortlist candidates from the specific sector or regions
- It provides placement of the candidate after basic training.
- It allows online submissions of the claims on Apprenticeshipindia.org.
NAPS Apprenticeship India Training Registration
If you want to apply for Apprenticeship Training, then you have to follow the below procedure for that:
- Firstly, you have to visit the official site of the apprenticeship training program scheme.
- Under the Register menu, click on the "Candidate" link.
- Then, it will take you to an apprenticeship form.
- Now, you have to enter your name, father's name, Date of Birth, Genter, mobile, email, password, etc.
- Then, you have to click on the Submit button.
- Finally, you have successfully registered yourself for National Apprenticeship Program on apprenticeshipindia.org.
Find Apprenticeship Opportunity on Apprenticeship India
If you want to search for an apprenticeship, then you can search for this online. You have to follow the below procedure for that:
- Firstly, you have to visit the official site of the apprenticeship program.
- Under the "Find" section, you can see the search box.
- Now, you have to enter your trade name.
- you can see this list of the trade names in the below section.
- Then, you have to select your trade.
- It takes you to the next page.
- Then, you can a list of jobs available in that trade.
- Now, you can click on the "Apply" or "View" button.
- If you click on the "Apply" button, it takes you to the job details form
- Now, fill that form and you have applied for Apprenticeship successfully.
Other Government Schemes:
YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme Apply Online, Status, and Search