Kapu Welfare and Development Corporation has introduced the NTR Vidyonnathi Scholarship Scheme for the student of Andhra Pradesh. So, This scheme helps to provide financial assistance to all the students who are not able to pay their fees for higher education. All the categories like SC, ST, OBC, minorities as well as economically backward groups are eligible for NTR Vidyonnathi Scholarship. So, the main objective is to provide help to all the students who are going to prepare for the UPSC pre mains exam. This scholarship helps to encourage the student to appear and the civil services exam. The government started the scholarship program in 2015. The candidate who wants to apply for this is scheme needs to apply before 10th June. After all, the student will get the benefit of Rs 1 lakh 50 thousand for their preparation for the civil services exam.
|Scheme Name||NTR Vidyonnathi Scholarship Scheme|
|Eligibility||SC/ ST, BC, Kapu, Minority, Brahmin and EBC|
|Rewards||Scholarship up to INR 1,50,000|
|Last Date to Apply Online||June 10, 2020|
NTR Vidyonnathi Scholarship Eligibility
The lists of eligibility criteria for NTR Vidyonnathi website are:
- Candidate must belong from the Andhra Pradesh state.
- The minimum qualification for the Yojana is the bachelor’s degree.
- The applicant who is going to appear in final exam graduation is also eligible to get benefits this Yojana.
- This scheme is for SC, ST, OBC, minorities, kapu, EWS as well as for Brahman categories.
- An applicant’s family annual income should not more than Rs 600000.
- The age of candidates must fall under the age group of UPSC rules and regulations.
- The candidate did not get any other benefits from the government or non-government organization.
- Candidate has completed their duration from recognized University.
- 33% reservation for the female candidate
Required document for NTR Vidyonnathi Scholarship
If you want to apply for the scholarship, then you must have the following documents with you:
- A Candidate must have an Income certificate.
- ID proof like Aadhar card or pan card
- SSC certificate or date of birth certificate
- Final mark sheet of graduation
- Applicants bank passbook details
- Scan Passport size photograph (30kb)
- Scan signature of the candidate.
- A Candidate must have a Caste certificate.
- A disability certificate will require for PH candidate.
NTR Vidyonnathi Scholarship Benefit
- There are many benefits for the student in this Yojana:
- The student will get financial support for their UPSC preparation.
- The candidate will get all the primary sources for the preparation of exam like lodging, boarding, books, stationery, etc
- Financial assistance of Rs 1.5 lakh will provide in the applicant bank account, out of which Rs 10000 for books and stationery and Rs 2000 travel allowance.
- The candidate who will get admission in Delhi Cantt can find suitable accommodation near the AP Bhavan Delhi.
NTR Vidyonnathi Scholarship Apply Online
If you want to apply for NTR Vidyonnathi Scholarship, then you have to follow the below steps for that:
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of the Apgpcet Portal.
- Now, the candidate will go to the selection process after the registration.
- After that, a student who will get the highest marks in the NTR Vidyonnathi entrance exam will get the benefit of scholarship.
- Finally, The candidate will get they sit in the coaching center after completion of the selection process.
Other Government Scheme: