The Odisha government has released Odisha Voter List. The voter ID card is one of the vital documents for personal identity. It also helps in the election for providing votes. The vote is significant for the selection of our favorite party or government representative. You can download your Odisha voter list on ceoorissa.nic.in website.
You will get a voter ID card with your name as well as your photograph. The voter list includes all the names of the voters i.e., existing as well as new voters. In this article, we will provide all the details of Odisha Voter List so it with full attention.
Odisha voter ID with Photo Download
If you are searching for the Odisha voter list, then you did not need to worry as here we will provide all the information related to the Odisha voter list. In Odisha voter ID card, you will get your name, your father’s name, electoral roll number as well as your photograph. The applicant who has recently applied for their voter ID card can also get their name in the new voter list 2020.
Search Your Name Odisha Voter ID with Photo Download
- You can call on the voter helpline number to know your name in the Lok Sabha election voter list.
- The helpline number for the Lok Sabha election voter list is 1950.
- You can also send a text message to 1950.
- You have to SMS (EPIC) (EPIC NUMBER) and then need to send it on 1950 or 7738299899.
- You can also search your name by going on the official website that is eci.gov.in.
Odisha Voter ID with Photo Download Electoral Roll
You will get all the information like election voter list application for new voter ID and another important thing on the official website of Odisha voter list. The election commission has announced to download the Odisha voter ID with photo by going on the site ceoorissa.nic.in. So if you want Odisha voter ID with photo download it from the official website.
Odisha Voter ID with photo download
If you need to download the Odisha Voter ID with photo, then follow the below step:
- First of all, visit on the official website of CEO Odisha Website.
- Now click on the option “View Your Electoral.”
- Enter your name, Father Name, and Date of birth.
- After that select State, District, and Assembly constituency.
- Enter the Captcha and click on the Seach button.
- It will show you a list of the names below.
- Now, click on the view details button.
- You will get the Odisha voter with photo download on your device.
Other Government Schemes: