Patanjali is a well-known company in India, and it is now also popular in foreign countries. Patanjali allows opening Patanjali Dealership. Many people are there who want to take the “Patanjali dealership” to open a store. If you are one of them, then here you will get all the details about the Patanjali dealership.
The Baba Ramdev and Acharya Balakrishna introduce the company Patanjali Ayurveda Limited. It is famous for its ayurvedic products as those products made from the natural ingredient in pure form. The company gives massive competition to other companies’ terms of quality as well as the effectiveness of products.
Open Patanjali dealership/franchise
All the products of Patanjali are popular in both rural as well as urban areas. So, many people are seeking for the opportunity to open a store of Patanjali in their area. Now, you can see the Patanjali stores in every area, i.e., station, metro cities, small cities, villages, etc. So, you can become a successful businessman by getting the Patanjali dealership. You can open your Patanjali store by investing fewer amounts. People attracted to this company because of the class as well as the affordable price of the products.
Patanjali dealership details
Patanjali Ayurveda Company is established in 2006 by the Ramdev baba and Balakrishna Acharya. It is one of the fastest-growing companies in India. The main center of the company is in Haridwar, Uttrakhand. The company has also established its branch in Nepal. The company has got the benefits of Rs 5 thousand crores 2015. There were almost 5000 stores in all over India 2016. Now, you can find Patanjali products in nearly every home. If you are planning to get the dealership, then you need to invest around 4 to 5 lakh, and then only you can get the dealership quickly.
|Scheme Name||Patanjali Dealership|
|Beneficiary||All India Citizens|
|Type of Scheme||Dealership Scheme|
How to get Patanjali dealership?
If you want the dealership, then you have to apply for it. The company has divided the dealership into four parts, and those are:
- Home care products: the products like incense sticks, detergent powder, etc. are for home care products Patanjali dealership.
- National personal care products: this includes products like face wash, face pack, cream, body lotion, scrub, etc.
- Food products: it includes all food products like grains, rice, almonds, biscuits, etc.
- Natural beverages: it includes products such as Gulab sharbat, Jaljira, apple juice, etc
Patanjali Dealership Application Process
To take the dealership, you need to follow the below steps:
- First of all, visit the Patanjali site that is http://patanjaliayurved.org.
- Now click on the options “download.”
- Now you will get options like price comparison, Aastha pooja, bulk sales, etc. So choose any of the options according to your interest in the business which you want to do.
- Now enter all your information correctly.
- You need to enter the details like the area where you want to open the store, address, etc.
- You will get the dealership after verification of every detail.
Patanjali Contact details
If you have any query related to Patanjali dealership then you can contact the below contact details:
- Phone no. 1800 180 4108
- Address: Patanjali Yogpith herbal park, Laksar Road, Vilya Padartha Haridwar, Uttrakhand
- Pincode: 249402
- Phone no. 01331 240008
Other Government Schemes: