Pradhan Mantri Laghu Vyapari Maan Dhan Yojana is a pension scheme for retailers and traders. Under this Scheme, Govt will give pension to the self-employed worker in the country. This scheme is an extension of PM Shram Yogi Maan-Dhan Yojana. The Govt of India will give Rs. 3,000/- Per month pension after the age of 60. The Retailers or Trader has to deposit monthly contribution in pension account which is minimum Rs 60 and maximum Rs. 200. Laghu Vyapari Maan Dhan Yojana is a good pension scheme for the small business person.
Table of Contents
Pradhan Mantri Laghu Vyapari Maan Dhan Yojana Eligibility
To apply for the pension scheme, you have to fulfill the following requirements:
- Residents of the country.
- Only who are self-employed and working as shop owners, retail traders, rice mill owners, oil mill owners, workshop owners, commission agents, brokers of real estate, owners of small hotels, restaurants and other laghu vyaparis.
- Age 18 to 40 years can apply for a pension scheme.
- Must have an Aadhaar Card.
- Must have a Bank Account.
Pradhan Mantri Laghu Vyapari Maan Dhan Yojana Document Required
Following documents required to apply for Pradhan Mantri Laghu Vyapari Maan Dhan Yojana:
- Age proof certificate required to give proof of pensioner age is more than 60.
- service certificate required to submit while applying for the scheme.
- Personal Details of Pensioner.
- Bank Details of Pensioner.
Pradhan Mantri Laghu Vyapari Maan Dhan Yojana Online Apply
- The beneficiary has to visit CSCs with required documents, to apply online for Pradhan Mantri Laghu Vyapari Maan Dhan Yojana.
- CSCs will enroll beneficiary for scheme and installment get auto calculated on the base of age criteria of a beneficiary.
- The first installment will cut from CSC account, so beneficiary have to pay in cash that amount
- After payment, Shramyogi Pension scheme number will generate. The beneficiary has to sign a debit mandate that will upload online
- CSC will print Pradhan Mantri Laghu Vyapari Maan Dhan Yojana Card for the beneficiary.
Pradhan Mantri Laghu Vyapari Maan Dhan Yojana Premium Chart
|Entry age (In Years)||Max age (In Years)||Monthly contribution per month (per person)||Govt contribution per month (per person)||Total Contribution (per person)|
|Name of the scheme||Pradhan Mantri Laghu Vyapari Maan Dhan Yojana|
|State||All over India|
|Inaugurated by||Narendra Modi|
|Announced on||March 2019|
|Implementation date||March 2019|
|Target beneficiaries||Retailors and Smaller Traders|
|Pension||Rs. 3000/- pm pension to Retailors and Smaller Traders after 60 years age.|